Skidpan driving courses

Discussion of anything to do with the BMW Car Club. Viewing and posting limited to Z Register members.
ZZZEMMCO
Z Register organiser

M coupe S50

Skidpan driving courses

Post by ZZZEMMCO »

Hoping to have some nationwide courses underway ---what interest is there? :idea:
safetyfast
peterandjenny

Z3 roadster 2.8

yes please

Post by peterandjenny »

could make it a local meeting as there seems to be a number of new z3 owners in mk lately.
Last edited by peterandjenny on Tue 27 Apr, 2010 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

Yep, Im up for it. Wife and I did a skidpan course last year. Great fun. I'm sure she would love to go again.
Present : Grey Z4 2.5 conv
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8
Mike123

M roadster S50

Skidpan

Post by Mike123 »

Always keen to look out of the side windows! :drive
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

Skidpan or high speed driving course? For the latter, carlimits is excellent. If you just want to hoon sideways on a wet skidpan, Milbrook perhaps?
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
ZZZEMMCO
Z Register organiser

M coupe S50

Skidpan driving courses

Post by ZZZEMMCO »

Millbrook is a possible--BUT am trying to co-ordinate a Nationwide cover of UK, so each site is within a reasonable drive distance of perhaps 20 + main areas. Other driving subjects available--but skid avoidance training is the prime objective, as it has been the least available subject to try to improve.
safetyfast
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

Ah, skid avoidance! I thought you just wanted to ruin a set of tyres!

Check out Carlimits, it's high speed driving including skid control and the the tuition is excellent, plus there are no chavs in VTRs to slam into you like on an open track day.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.