May 21-22: Free tickets for BMW Power weekend, Rockingham

Discussion of anything to do with the BMW Car Club. Viewing and posting limited to Z Register members.
Zmeagol

Z4 roadster 3.0i

May 21-22: Free tickets for BMW Power weekend, Rockingham

Post by Zmeagol »

Message from Jeff Haywood, BMW Car Club Chairman

Hi Everyone,

I have just re-negotiated with BMW UK who will now provide free tickets for club members for their BMW Power Weekend at Rockingham on the weekend of 21+22/5/05. Saturday will be practise day and set up day for the club marquee, Sunday will be race day, with 2 rounds of the BMW Kumho Championship, 2 rounds of the Formula BMW Championship, 2 pre 1980 saloon car races (CSL's etc!), a Group 4 race for sportscars fitted with BMW's F2 engine, plus demo runs by Andy Priaulx in a BMW/Williams F1 car and his WTCC 320i, Jorg Muller will demonstrate the Le Mans winning BMW V12 LMR, plus demo runs of E30 M3 DTM cars, a 635 CSi DTM car ++++ BMW displays, lots of trade stands, club stand, and hopefully some great displays from our registers.
Can you all spread the news via email, email newsletters, forums, websites etc etc so that we can put on a superb display, and it's free for club members!
Ticket details will be in the next Straight-6 which will be out at the beginning of May, with tickets available from the club office, strictly for club members only (this will be checked).
Please let me know if you want a register display at the event.
Can someone post the details on the club forum and on the M Power pages, as i think they would like to see as many M Power cars as possible grouped together.
This is the first time BMW UK have ever hosted an event like this, so let's make sure it's not the last by turning out en mass!

Regards,

Jeff
Phil

M roadster S54

Post by Phil »

Sounds interesting.
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
ZZZEMMCO
Z Register organiser

M coupe S50

Rockingham 21/22 MAY

Post by ZZZEMMCO »

:D So Club Members-what Z Display can be put on ????
safetyfast
Zmeagol

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Zmeagol »

It's the same weekend as the Lakes, so many will be there.

Tim