Please Sponser This Site Pay By Paypal

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Daz3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Daz3 »

Made a donation a couple of weeks ago well worth it for the amount of help i've already got from the site and the people within. Keep up the good work! Just realised i already posted in this lol!
Naeem.m

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Naeem.m »

Donation just sent :wink:
Acousticplayer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Acousticplayer »

Have tried to make a donation to the site on two occasions via paypal but been unsuccesful. Could those in the know outline the current procedure and up to date paypal address please.
Many thanks.
David.
macca

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Post by macca »

Acousticplayer wrote:Have tried to make a donation to the site on two occasions via paypal but been unsuccesful. Could those in the know outline the current procedure and up to date paypal address please.
Many thanks.
David.
+1
Skylark

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Skylark »

macca wrote:
Acousticplayer wrote:Have tried to make a donation to the site on two occasions via paypal but been unsuccesful. Could those in the know outline the current procedure and up to date paypal address please.
Many thanks.
David.
+1
+2
Skylark

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Skylark »

macca wrote:
Many thanks.
David.
+1
+2

Opps, double post :head:
TWO

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by TWO »

+3 plus I hope many more....great site!! :thumb:
Eastsix

Not specified

Re: Please Sponser This Site Pay By Paypal

Post by Eastsix »

Is there a more current thread on this subject with paypal details? Someone has very kindly offered me a mirror shell to replace my wife damaged one, a contribution to the site seems only fair.
2.8 sadly departed, currently between zeds.....
walter05

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by walter05 »

done already,great site!
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Eastsix wrote:Is there a more current thread on this subject with paypal details? Someone has very kindly offered me a mirror shell to replace my wife damaged one, a contribution to the site seems only fair.

What a nice offer. If you would like to make a donation you can drop it off to me at work, not a million miles from you, I'll pm the address ;)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Eastsix

Not specified

Post by Eastsix »

You guys should definitely put a donate by paypal feature/link on the homepage, and state how much it costs to run in money and man hours! Im sure its a labour of love though.
You own the aquatic place on high st south?! There are some wonderfully random businesses down that stretch- yours is one of them! I'll pop in next week, be good to meet you. If the M is parked nearby i wouldnt mind a gander!
2.8 sadly departed, currently between zeds.....
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

Eastsix wrote: If the M is parked nearby i wouldnt mind a gander!
Join us on the Kent Cruise and get a good gander at Gazza's M. :drive In fact Eastsix your Zed was on the very first Kent Cruise when Rob owned it. :drive
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

Ragtop wrote:
Eastsix wrote: If the M is parked nearby i wouldnt mind a gander!
Join us on the Kent Cruise and get a good gander at Gazza's M. :drive In fact Eastsix your Zed was on the very first Kent Cruise when Rob owned it. :drive

Eastsix this is a link to that cruise.
https://plus.google.com/photos/10123468 ... psrc=pwrd1

It was called the South East Cruise then.