Cash for cameras

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
AndyBass
Z Register member

BMW other

Cash for cameras

Post by AndyBass »

Went for a spin up to Ilkley the other day on the A65 out of Leeds. From Kirkstall to Yeadon in the space of 4 miles I counted 20 speed cameras. Some were ordinary gatsos and some were the new digital type that face you. On two or three locations there was a camera for each direction. That makes it a camera every 352 yards on average. Now, either the cemetary at Yeadon has been extremely busy recently with road deaths or this is another case of camera overkill. I did'nt notice an over abundance of fresh flowers on new graves as I cruised past so I'll leave you to decide which it is. :head:
We all have a photographic memory, just some don't take the lens cap off!
'MC' MarkC

M coupe S50

Post by 'MC' MarkC »

I think we should each pick a camera, and all undertake to 'deal with' one.

Aerosol spray on a stick anybody? Or perhaps a small step ladder?:twisted:
ACS susp., exhaust, wheels, short-shift +decat (Supersprint)+CF intake with K&N, remapped ECU, Strong-strutt. Piranha carbon-metallic clutch, EBC Grooved & Dimpled+Redstuff Ceramics. ACS pedals, gearknob & handbrake, stick-on plates.
'MC' MarkC

M coupe S50

Post by 'MC' MarkC »

Hope I've not just incriminated myself for incitement. All of the above was meant in jest, obviously :wink: .
ACS susp., exhaust, wheels, short-shift +decat (Supersprint)+CF intake with K&N, remapped ECU, Strong-strutt. Piranha carbon-metallic clutch, EBC Grooved & Dimpled+Redstuff Ceramics. ACS pedals, gearknob & handbrake, stick-on plates.