How Long Does It Take

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
billz

Z4 roadster 3.0si

How Long Does It Take

Post by billz »

Ordered my Bonnet Bra and got an email & Tracking Number. Checked the status and found that within 24hrs the Bra had been Picked,Packed and Shipped from LA in America and also had arrived in the UK. It has now been sat in the same location in the UK for 4 days and still hasnt left. So it takes 1 day to go half way around the world and over 4 days to go 17mls, as that is how far away it is from me. And when it eventually gets here they are going to want me to pay £23 import duty. Think i should be charging them :lol:
bill
Image ImageImageUploaded with ImageShack.com
Z3 3.0 Sports Sold
Z4 3.0si Ruby Black with Champagne Leather and Piano Black Dash
321bhp

Not specified

Post by 321bhp »

id go and get it :idea:
rgf

Not specified

Post by rgf »

Perhaps someone has boobed?
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Re: How Long Does It Take

Post by TitanTim »

billz wrote:Ordered my Bonnet Bra and got an email & Tracking Number. Checked the status and found that within 24hrs the Bra had been Picked,Packed and Shipped from LA in America and also had arrived in the UK. It has now been sat in the same location in the UK for 4 days and still hasnt left. So it takes 1 day to go half way around the world and over 4 days to go 17mls, as that is how far away it is from me. And when it eventually gets here they are going to want me to pay £23 import duty. Think i should be charging them :lol:
bill
Bill, why didn't you just order one from the UK and avoid import duty? unless dirt cheap?

http://www.autobra.co.uk/shop/bmw-z3-96 ... 7_268.html

Even though it says upto year 99, I don't think bonnets changed from pre to post facelift.

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
billz

Z4 roadster 3.0si

Post by billz »

Went for the colgan as it is supposed to be the best. Looked at others but they all looked quite wrinkly were the colgan one seemed to fit alot better. Wasnt cheap but i always believe you get what you pay for.
bill
Z3 3.0 Sports Sold
hornel Z3M

blank

bra

Post by hornel Z3M »

Hey... Perhaps the airport has gone BUST :roflmao:
billz

Z4 roadster 3.0si

Post by billz »

Might be the Government has confiscated it so they can sell it on with huge taxes added to it, like everything bl__dy else :head:
bill
Z3 3.0 Sports Sold