Can't wait

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Wrinkley

Z3 roadster 2.8

Can't wait

Post by Wrinkley »

Well our first longish trip in "Redzter" starts on Sunday.

Taking the ferry from Hull to Rotterdam unfortunately we're going to have to take the main roads to get to our first stop which is Nauders in Austria,but from then on it's the good roads over the alps including Stelvio to Venice for two nights then on to Verona for one night and to take in the opera.

Then onto Bardolino on lake Garda for four nights,from where we'll do a little exploring.

From there it's into France and upto Troy's for two nights then back upto the ferry and home.

Being a lifelong biker it's the first time we've ever done anything like this by car,but I can't think of another car (within my price range) that i'd rather do it in.

Like I said, can't wait.

Steve & Jo
weedram

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by weedram »

Hope you have a good trip, post some photos. We're doing our own first long run to France later in the year looking forward to it but it wont be as mountainous as your trip.

cheers
Phil
ImageImageImageImage
One Life - Zed it
macca

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Post by macca »

You will love Lake Garda.
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

macca wrote:You will love Lake Garda.
Not last week you wouldn't of... It rained all week according to my friend. :cry:

garyw
lebigmec

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by lebigmec »

Have a brilliant trip! We're doing a long trip around France in a few week's time, but not in the Zed (Not my choice!). I'll be driving our Astra Twintop instead. It's Diesel, so will be cheaper to run. Not as much fun as my Z3 is, even with the roof down..
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Re: Can't wait

Post by Jonttt »

Wrinkley wrote:Well our first longish trip in "Redzter" starts on Sunday.

Taking the ferry from Hull to Rotterdam unfortunately we're going to have to take the main roads to get to our first stop which is Nauders in Austria,but from then on it's the good roads over the alps including Stelvio to Venice for two nights then on to Verona for one night and to take in the opera.

Then onto Bardolino on lake Garda for four nights,from where we'll do a little exploring.

From there it's into France and upto Troy's for two nights then back upto the ferry and home.

Being a lifelong biker it's the first time we've ever done anything like this by car,but I can't think of another car (within my price range) that i'd rather do it in.

Like I said, can't wait.

Steve & Jo
I'm soooo jealous, have a good trip, looking forward to the pics :D
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster