Canman’s Funeral - a Farewell Cruise

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Canman’s Funeral - a Farewell Cruise

Post by Titan »

Kevan's funeral will be held at 3:00pm on Friday 26 October 2012 in Rotherham Crematorium

When I spoke to him last Saturday, Kev said that this should be a celebration of his life, not the mourning of his departure.
He even specified a few rules:

NO flowers - donations to mnda instead (see below)
NO suits
NO black - bright colours only

Anyone is welcome to bring their Zed and join the funeral cortège on Kev’s final journey
If you would like to do this please email directly for details: silver dot gills at gmail dot com
(I don't want to openly publish his address and Claire would like some idea of numbers)

There will be a wake after the service in The Mason’s Arms where children are welcome until 7:00pm

I think that's everything but if I've missed 'owt, please let me know.
Terry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donations to mnda: There will be collection boxes at the crematorium or you can use this link
Location Map: click this link
Postcodes: Crematorium - S65 3NN, Mason’s Arms - S66 1JY
Last edited by Titan on Fri 19 Oct, 2012 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
Image :devil:
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Canman’s Funeral - a Farewell Cruise

Post by Gazza »

Donation gladly given to MNDA

I'm sure the zroadster guys will give him a good send off and also raise a glass to the work Kevan has done for the MNDA :bow
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage