Uploading Photos

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
billz

Z4 roadster 3.0si

Uploading Photos

Post by billz »

Have tried uploading photos but it keeps coming up with Board Quota reached. Any ideas anyone.
bill
Image ImageImageUploaded with ImageShack.com
Z3 3.0 Sports Sold
Z4 3.0si Ruby Black with Champagne Leather and Piano Black Dash
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Uploading Photos

Post by Gazza »

It's better to host your pics on Photobucket or similar and then paste the [img] code here

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... =32&t=7658
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Bill, has you account been hijacked? Or do you have jetlag from the clocks changing?

This is what you wrote in response to someone else asking how to upload images!!!
billz wrote:Post them to imageshack, photo bucket or some other media hosting site then just copy the links onto the page.
The attachment facility is limited to very small files and does not place the pictures inline. We only have a limited amount of diskspace on the server and we have to pay for any extra! I am therefore leaving the quota for attachments as it always has been and ask users to upload their pictures to image sharing sites. This then leaves me with just about enough space to host all the knowledgebase pictures.

If you are uploading from your phone, then Tapatalk will host images for you.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
billz

Z4 roadster 3.0si

Post by billz »

Gazza/rob thats what i usually do. But all i wanted to do was upload 1 photo as to a reply in a thread, I have even resized the photo using image resizer. Its just a bit of a pullarva having to use an image hosting site for 1 photo.
bill
Image ImageImageUploaded with ImageShack.com
Z3 3.0 Sports Sold
Z4 3.0si Ruby Black with Champagne Leather and Piano Black Dash
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

See Robs reply above :wink:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage