Strange stranger

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Strange stranger

Post by Z3cade »

Had a funny incident today when me and the wife stopped at a local petrol station for few things..

On returning to the M we were met by a chap looking through the drivers window.. He noticed us walking upto the car and said 'is this yours?' I replied yes.. :D He had the face of a child in a candy store and said 'WOW' its beautiful! Then went round the car asking me about the mods I had done, complementing how good it looked and 'how much did that cost' after every question... :lol: I started it up and he shot his bolt I think..

He was in love with it..
He then mentioned his wife had a 2.8 auto and he'd love an M but had never seen one like mine.. Then came the big question....

'How much do you want for it'... And he was serious :shock:

Think he was ready to hand over his house keys.. :lol: but I soon said its not for sale.. :roll:

Strange to say the least.. But did make me feel very proud of the old girl :wink:

Anyone else had similar incident? Really think these cars are getting rare to see on the road now.. Hence the interest
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Re: Strange stranger

Post by Jonttt »

I've had people ask if it was a new BMW model as its the first one they've seen. They can't believe it when I tell them its 12 years old :shock:

I've also got a couple of good mates constantly asking first refusal as they are convinced I'll sell it now I've got another toy but I think I'll get new mates first :twisted:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Re: Strange stranger

Post by Badman gee »

Here is another one to excite the guy Liam!

The 'BEAST' 666