PHOTOBUCKET FIX

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Gazza

M roadster S54

PHOTOBUCKET FIX

Post by Gazza »

Photobucket fix found on another Forum, I've tried it on this Forum and it works :D :D :D :D :D
It is worth noting that this could be a temporary fix as code often gets re-written.

I just found a fix for those pesky Photobucket ERROR images that have xxxxxxed up half the posts from a while back!

If you go to "Edit Post", then simply add, ~original after the jpg bit, it brings the pics back to life!!
*********jpg~original[/img]

There is also a fix if you are using Chrome as your browser
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/sear ... 0fix?hl=en
I clicked the top one.

Taken from the link -

This extension should make photobucket embeds work for all accounts across all websites.

It does this by looking at image embeds and changing the referer.

# NOTE: You may need to clear your browser cache (at least for images) before you will be able to see some images (if you already tried to view them before installing this)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: PHOTOBUCKET FIX

Post by Koolflyer »

Thanks for that Gazza, I used the chrome fix and all seems restored on my PC, but still not on my mobile.....for the moment!
KF
1997 Z3 2.8 (M52) Roadster Montreal blue
2013 330d (F31) M Sport Alpine White