Ireland XX - Mid Ulster Cavalcade - Saturday, April 25

Photos and reports from past events
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Ireland XX - Mid Ulster Cavalcade - Saturday, April 25

Post by ///M_aniac »

Hi guys,

I finally got around to sitting down to plan a route for the 25th and spent most of this evening charging - I mean driving - around the mid Ulster countryside in Mairead's Corrolla. It was such a beautiful day and the countryside looked stunning in the warm, evening sun. If the weather holds the run should be really memorable, on roads many may not have covered before. I so wanted to try and involve new roads in this event.

So some details -

Meet at The Templeton in Templepatrick (car park at the back) at 11.30 for brunch/lunch.

Hit the road 12.45 - 13.00 at latest.

Drive out M2 to Toome, Magherafelt, Moneymore before moving into the heart of mid Ulster viewing the beautiful hills and enjoying the inviting roads around Lough Fea and Glenelly Valley.

Hoping to arrive at the Ulster American Folk Park no later than 15.00 as it closes at 16.30. The park tells the story of emigration from Ulster to America in the 18th & 19th centuries. Admission is £5.40 per adult.

Quick stop for refreshments before heading onto dinner. Venue in Belfast city centre restaurant.

Can all attending please advise asap below, and confirm whether you wish to dine in the evening or not.
Kind regards

Conor
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)
ajones13

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ajones13 »

Sounds like an excellent day Conor. Cheers for organising this. Please count Pauline and Myself in for run and dinner.

Thanks

Andrew
PhoenixCoupe

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by PhoenixCoupe »

I think I'll be able to go, but, won't be able to confirm for definite until Friday I'm afraid.
押忍!闘え!応援団