Acorns charity fund raiser May 1st & 2nd, Bromsgrove Wor

Photos and reports from past events
mid life crisis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Acorns charity fund raiser May 1st & 2nd, Bromsgrove Wor

Post by mid life crisis »

Hi Folks
A friend of mine is involved in organising a "Fun Day/Transport show" in aid of raising funds for Acorns Childrens Hospice, more details of the event can be found at www.dhlevents.co.uk .... Any way he was wondering if any of us on here would like to show our pride & joys, entry for exhibitors is free,last year was their first attempt & was quite well attended this year is promising to be even better. I did wonder if we could get enough Zedders interested may be we could meet up before hand & cruise in en mass, i`m thinking of maybe attending on the Sunday 2nd May.
If any one else is up for this you can download an entry form from the website..
there is camping available if you want to make a weekend of it & the pub round the corner does a reasonable lunch apparently... Heres to some decent weather :)
Regards Gary
Last edited by mid life crisis on Mon 15 Mar, 2010 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
Gio

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Gio »

pm sent
ImageImage
benaruss

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by benaruss »

That sounds good!
Gio

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Gio »

I've registered for this event, is anyone else attending?

If you haven't registered, Terry one of the organizers says you can still turn up on the day, just tell the marshals that you are showing your car, and they will give you a wrist band for each person in the car.

The are 3 bands playing, a pig roast, and a bar on the Saturday evening, and it sounds like a good weekend (or you can go for just the Saturday or Sunday only).
Camping is available for anyone doing the weekend.
See the link in the earlier post for more info.

PS. It's also all in aid of charity.
ImageImage
Dickyt

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Dickyt »

I may well be up for this, as it is practically in my back yard. With being the Bank Holiday I can not commit to which day until nearer the time - any idea which days anyone is going?

Cheers

Richard
Gio

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Gio »

I'm going Saturday, and may go on the Sunday as well.
ImageImage
mid life crisis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by mid life crisis »

Sunday for me, see if i can polish some of the scratches out first after some old fart sqeezed his camper down the side of my pride & joy on Thursday AAAAAh :head:
Dickyt

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Dickyt »

Sorry, not going to be able to make it this weekend.

Hope the show goes well, pity the weather is not looking so good - typical after about 3 weeks of great weather, but it is a Bank Holiday after all.

Cheers

Richard