re newby meet

Photos and reports from past events
brent49

blank.gif

re newby meet

Post by brent49 »

Just like to say really enjoyed the newby meet, unfortunatly i couldnt make the service station meet, and arrived at newby around 10oclock expecting others to be there only simon was from just roadster he had been there since 9oclock, thought we had been stood up lol, but the sight of all the z3's arriving in convoy took my breath away, a splendid sight,it was my first one so felt a little strange, of course was very unprepared, food and drink wise, lesson learnt.
chatted to a few people during the day couldnt stop untill the end child commitments etc, but will def do the harewood house one looking forward to it cheers guys and of course the organiser
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: re newby meet

Post by Titan »

brent49 wrote:Just like to say really enjoyed the newby meet, unfortunatly i couldnt make the service station meet, and arrived at newby around 10oclock expecting others to be there only simon was from just roadster he had been there since 9oclock, thought we had been stood up lol, but the sight of all the z3's arriving in convoy took my breath away, a splendid sight,it was my first one so felt a little strange, of course was very unprepared, food and drink wise, lesson learnt.
chatted to a few people during the day couldnt stop untill the end child commitments etc, but will def do the harewood house one looking forward to it cheers guys and of course the organiser
Sorry I missed you brent but I hope you joined in with Simon and the others!
Or did you only really see Barbie's stunning pink one ? :D
Image :devil:
Zed Carer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: re newby meet

Post by Zed Carer »

brent49 wrote:Just like to say really enjoyed the newby meet, unfortunatly i couldnt make the service station meet, and arrived at newby around 10oclock expecting others to be there only simon was from just roadster he had been there since 9oclock, thought we had been stood up lol, but the sight of all the z3's arriving in convoy took my breath away, a splendid sight,it was my first one so felt a little strange, of course was very unprepared, food and drink wise, lesson learnt.
Hi and firstly please can I apologise as you did let me know about your change in plans but I forgot to put my contact number in my reply. I did mean to keep an eye out for you but got caught up in the synchronised parking :roll:

Hopefully there will be a good turnout for Harewood and you can be part of the entrance parade. I didn't take any food and drink either but luckily the bacon sarnies and flapjack were even better than last year ':D
Hers: Z4 2.0i Sp --------------------- His: Z3 2.8
brent49

blank.gif

no prob

Post by brent49 »

yeah the bacon rolls were very tasty not cheap lol but that will teach me to be better prepared, but then harewood is only 15 mins away for us, the missus said next time ive got to walk around blindfolded, as newby is going to cost us a fortune now in mods etc lol,but a great friendly bunch and will make a point of finding you at harewood thanks