Tatton Park Classic Car Show - 5th & 6th June 2010

Photos and reports from past events
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Tatton Park Classic Car Show - 5th & 6th June 2010

Post by Robert T »

tattonpark.org.uk wrote:Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th June
Classic and Performance Car Spectacular with Giant Cheshire Auto-JumbleClassic Cars

The 24th year for one of Britain's best and most popular classic car events.Over 2,000 classic, vintage and performance cars are on show and over 80 of Britain's top club displays including Jaguar, Lotus, Mercedes Benz and a special feature by the TVR car club.Massive 2-day autojumble with classic car-mart. General trade stands, Childrens rides and refreshments.

Visit the Cheshire Auto Promotions website for more details or call 01565 723863

Open 10am - 4pm. Adults £7.50, Under 12yrs free of charge.
I will be attending this with the AH club as I am showing my frog. I will definitely be there on Saturday, and may well be there on Sunday. It is a cracking day out and there should be over 2000 cars on display. Do come and say hello.

More details tattonpark.org.uk and cheshireautopromotions.co.uk.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

I'll will be there on Sunday for a browse around.
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Hope to see you there then. Not 100% sure about Sunday yet, but if I am there I will be on the AH stand.

Cheers R.

Post by Guest »

Just looking at some of the pictures from last year... love this one

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk ... CF0249.JPG

We've got plans for the weekend, looks like the weather is going to be kind to you, have a great time.
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Froggy is just out of shot on this one, but this was our stand.

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk ... CF0325.JPG

Not sure about the forecast yet - last one I saw said showers - but it has a habit of being scorchio for this one, so must remember to put the suncream in.

Cheers R.
SCORPION
Z Register member

Z1 roadster

Re: Tatton Park Classic Car Show - 5th & 6th June 2010

Post by SCORPION »

Robert T wrote:
tattonpark.org.uk wrote:Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th June
Classic and Performance Car Spectacular with Giant Cheshire Auto-JumbleClassic Cars

The 24th year for one of Britain's best and most popular classic car events.Over 2,000 classic, vintage and performance cars are on show and over 80 of Britain's top club displays including Jaguar, Lotus, Mercedes Benz and a special feature by the TVR car club.Massive 2-day autojumble with classic car-mart. General trade stands, Childrens rides and refreshments.

Visit the Cheshire Auto Promotions website for more details or call 01565 723863

Open 10am - 4pm. Adults £7.50, Under 12yrs free of charge.
I will be attending this with the AH club as I am showing my frog. I will definitely be there on Saturday, and may well be there on Sunday. It is a cracking day out and there should be over 2000 cars on display. Do come and say hello.

More details tattonpark.org.uk and cheshireautopromotions.co.uk.

Cheers R.

Hi Robert
I'll be there on the BMW stand on Saturday. Will look out for you.

Chris
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Nice to meet you again today, Chris. Hope your prize turned out to be a good one. :D

Nice also to catch up with MikeR.

Was really scorchio today - I am looking a little lobsterish! :lol:

Will see what the weather is like tomorrow, but I am intending being on the AH stand again unless it is absolutely throwing it down.

And my new nephew said hello to Froggy:

Cheers R.
SCORPION
Z Register member

Z1 roadster

Post by SCORPION »

Hi Robert
It was good to see you again at Tatton Park. I won 1st prize "Best BMW" which was a nice surprise as I really did not put much into the preparation of the car.
Saturday was a great day weatherwise but Sunday at Oulton Park (BTCC) was pretty chilly. I hope Tatton Park didn't catch any rain.