Bedfordshire Meet, Cruise and Display

Photos and reports from past events
ribs

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Bedfordshire Meet, Cruise and Display

Post by ribs »

Hi post previously posted in 'Event/Cruise Aftermaths' but it isn't past tense... this may explain why not many responses..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y village Bromham, just outside Bedford, is having its annual show on 11th July. This year, as the last 3 years, they are going to have a Classic and Sports car run. It involves a 40ish mile run with refreshments on the way. At the end of the run the cars are displayed on the village green with a prize for best of show.

If anyone would like to join me and take part I have attached the details and the entry form. I am hoping that maybe Z3s can take over the show this year. The show date is the Sunday 11th July, not the 12th as it says on the entry form.

I am not the organizer, Steve's details are on the attached pdf doc, but let me know if you are coming.

I hope some of you can come.... it would be great to meet some more of the people on here.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d.a.kirkwo ... 202010.pdf

The Little Red Roadster
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

Hi Ribs, Im still on for this days meet. Hopefully some MK locals will come along, and anyone else who wants to come along.
Present : Grey Z4 2.5 conv
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8