Swansea Classic Car Show In Singleton Park.

Photos and reports from past events
ABERTAWE Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

Swansea Classic Car Show In Singleton Park.

Post by ABERTAWE Z »

A Great Day Out.lots To See And Do Especialy If Fine.it Would Be Nice To Have A Show Of Zeds This Yesr It Is Held The First Bank Holiday Monday In May.post Me A Line If You Fancy Attending And I Will Send You A Form Five Or More Zeds Attending And We Could Have Our Own Zroadster.net Stand.
andy.g.

BMW convertible

Swansea Car Show

Post by andy.g. »

when is it meant to be ? and how can i show my car ? and how much is it?
ABERTAWE Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: Swansea Car Show

Post by ABERTAWE Z »

andy.g. wrote:when is it meant to be ? and how can i show my car ? and how much is it?
hi I HAVE A FREE ADMISSION PASS FOR MONDAY ON OUR STAND FOR THE CLASSIC CAR SHOW BEING HELD AT SINGLETON PARK SWANSEA.EXIBITORS MUSTBE IN POSITION IN THE PARK BY 9.45 IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A RING ON 07974120265.REGARDS ROD .
zedwheels

Z1 Alpina Roadster

Post by zedwheels »

Hi Rod. :wave
Lets hope that the weather holds, :sunny i'v done the polishing today ready now for the morning, see you there at 9.30 ish. :drive How many do you know are going to your stand?
ABERTAWE Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

SINGLETON PARK CLASSIC CAR SHOW IN SWANSEA may 2 nd.2011.

Post by ABERTAWE Z »

Hi I am not sure of the numbers attending we will have to wait and see.It would be better if you are coming to mine first if you could get here by 9.15 as We need to be in the park by 9.45.say our prayers for the weather to be kind for the day.Look forward to meeting you.Regards Rod.
zedwheels

Z1 Alpina Roadster

Post by zedwheels »

I can get to yours Rod by 9 15 but where is yours. :?:
ABERTAWE Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

SWANSEA CLASSIC CAR SHOW.May 2 2011.

Post by ABERTAWE Z »

I live in Cockett Swansea postcode sa20ft number 65 / 65 STEPNEY ROAD COCKETT SWANSEA SA2 0FT.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.REGARDS ROD.
andy.g.

BMW convertible

Admission Pass

Post by andy.g. »

hi rod,

does the offer still stand for admission on your stand and does it matter if i drive a 318 se convertible or does it have to be a Z roadster? also is it ok if im only 20 ? sorry for the late reply been up the hospital with my mum lol
ABERTAWE Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ABERTAWE Z »

Hi Your Welcome To Join Us At The Show But You Will Need An Admission Voucher To Get In.we Are Meeting At My House In Cockett At 9-9.15 To Leave For The Show Ground As We Have To Be In The Park By 9.45.my Address Is 65 Stepney Road Cockett Swansea Sa20ft.or Tel 07974120265.all The More The Better.bms.
zedwheels

Z1 Alpina Roadster

Post by zedwheels »

Had a great day out today at the swansea car show. Many thanks to ABERTAWE Z for organising the day.
Got a few pics for the forum as i know that we all like to the piccies so hope that i can remember now how to upload them. :rtm:
Thanks again to Rod, good to meet you all and must do it again. Weather was a bonus too. :sunny :thumb:
ABERTAWE Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ABERTAWE Z »

A nice small attendance of good quality ZDS +nice people to meet+ good weather I Think we should meet more often;Thank you all for making the effort to attend. I hope we have another meet before the end of the season.
andy.g.

BMW convertible

Car show in singleton

Post by andy.g. »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say how brilliant the car show was yesterday just wanted to thank you all for being so friendly. I really enjoyed it thanks Rod :) tell Justin sorry i didnt ring yesterday i fell asleep the minute i got in hahaha