ANY UK BMW SHOWS?

Photos and reports from past events
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

ANY UK BMW SHOWS?

Post by dallantan »

Preferrably midlands but seriously, is there any good ones worth attending?

Does zroadster.net have a stand anywhere in the UK?
Dallan |07712 415 619

OZ Breyton 3-Piece Splits (17x9 & 17x12), Rayvern Hydraulics, Custom Top Mounts, Bespoke Hubcentric Spacers, Strutbrace, Aero Wipers, Wind Deflector, PiperX Air Filter, Deleted Plate Recess, Deleted Front Badge, Smoothed Boot, Continental Fogs, All Red Rears, Cleaned Bulbs (all round), Stubby Aerial, Black Grills, Halo Projector Lights, Components Upgrade, Clifford 5104x Intellistart Alarm, Custom Boot Install.
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Re: ANY UK BMW SHOWS?

Post by Z3cade »

There's a classic car show in Duxford on Sunday 5th May.. Few of us going. There will be alsorts there including a big bmw section
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Z3cade wrote:There's a classic car show in Duxford on Sunday 5th May.. Few of us going. There will be alsorts there including a big bmw section

MEH.....yeah sure, call me nearer the time :D
Dallan |07712 415 619

OZ Breyton 3-Piece Splits (17x9 & 17x12), Rayvern Hydraulics, Custom Top Mounts, Bespoke Hubcentric Spacers, Strutbrace, Aero Wipers, Wind Deflector, PiperX Air Filter, Deleted Plate Recess, Deleted Front Badge, Smoothed Boot, Continental Fogs, All Red Rears, Cleaned Bulbs (all round), Stubby Aerial, Black Grills, Halo Projector Lights, Components Upgrade, Clifford 5104x Intellistart Alarm, Custom Boot Install.
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Post by Z3cade »

:? Ok....
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Ill go but was after something a little younger.

[DT_Photography] 07712 415 619.
Dallan |07712 415 619

Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

The main BMW show in gayden which is not too far away.
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

I think most BMW shows really let the side down last year. Gaydon was poor and Santa Pod wasn't great either so we're steering clear this year and going for some general car meets.

There doesn't seem to be much imagination out there at the moment.
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Ok well I want to go to as many as possible this year so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Dallan |07712 415 619

Bi11

M roadster S54

Post by Bi11 »

Don't know where you are geographically, but The Ace Cafe (north London) has German car nights (BMW +merc). Never been, but they are meant to be quite good. Details on Ace Cafe website.

If you don't mind lots of different makes of cars, then the Pistonheads Sunday Service meets might be worth a try. Very informal meet, with everything from a boyracer Corsa to a McLaren, but usually lots of M3's. Details on the Pistonheads website.
miller1098

blank

Post by miller1098 »

Midlands breakfast club has some dates this year the first is the 17 of march ,they have a facebook page .some friends have been a couple fo times and enjoyed it
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Bi11 wrote:Don't know where you are geographically, but The Ace Cafe (north London) has German car nights (BMW +merc). Never been, but they are meant to be quite good. Details on Ace Cafe website.

If you don't mind lots of different makes of cars, then the Pistonheads Sunday Service meets might be worth a try. Very informal meet, with everything from a boyracer Corsa to a McLaren, but usually lots of M3's. Details on the Pistonheads website.
Even though I'm in the midlands, I've managed to make the last 2 Ace Cafe meetings and am doing the BMW day in May too, they always put on a good meet :)
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Lewy, where are you based? We need to go to this together! - CONVOY!!

Dallan |07712 415 619

Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Sure mate, live in Wolverhampton but often shoe horn a meeting on the first Monday of each month which is when the meet is on :D

Drop me a PM if you're up for going to the next one and we'll meet up, where you based?
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Lewy wrote:Sure mate, live in Wolverhampton but often shoe horn a meeting on the first Monday of each month which is when the meet is on :D

Drop me a PM if you're up for going to the next one and we'll meet up, where you based?

I'm in oakham leicestershire.
Dallan |07712 415 619

lowriderz3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by lowriderz3 »

Is the Bmw show at Tatton Park<cancelled last year> going to take place? If so when?
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

lowriderz3 wrote:Is the Bmw show at Tatton Park<cancelled last year> going to take place? If so when?
Yep, it's on. Takes place on 1st & 2nd June this year.
Current...1998 ///M Coupe
Previously...1997 Z3 2.8
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

Lewy wrote:I think most BMW shows really let the side down last year. Gaydon was poor and Santa Pod wasn't great either so we're steering clear this year and going for some general car meets.

There doesn't seem to be much imagination out there at the moment.
What do you think was missing Lewy? Always interested to hear what people want so I'm all ears... :wink:
Previously...1997 Z3 2.8
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

myredzed wrote:
lowriderz3 wrote:Is the Bmw show at Tatton Park<cancelled last year> going to take place? If so when?

Classic and Performance Car Spectacular - From 1 June 2013 to 2 June 2013

The 27th year for one of Britain's best and most popular classic car events. Around 2,000 classic, vintage and performance cars are on show and around 80 of Britain's top club displays including Jaguar, Lotus, Mercedes Benz and a special Italian car club feature. Massive 3-day Cheshire autojumble with classic car-mart. General trade stands, children's rides and refreshments. Call Cheshire Auto Promotions on 01565 723 863 for more information

Does this now include the Northern BMW show?
That was normally a BMW only event at Tatton,...... the above isn't...

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Just to confirm, the 1st and 2nd of June are the Tatton Classic Car Show (see here), which normally has a BMW stand.

The 17th and 18th of August are the other Tatton Classic Car Show (see here) and I don't think this has a BMW stand, at least not in recent years.

I see nothing is listed for what is usually called "The Northern BMW Festival", which is a BMW only event, and the one that we used to run a cruise and meal after. It has usually been the week before the RHS Flower Show.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

gookah wrote:
myredzed wrote:

Classic and Performance Car Spectacular - From 1 June 2013 to 2 June 2013

The 27th year for one of Britain's best and most popular classic car events. Around 2,000 classic, vintage and performance cars are on show and around 80 of Britain's top club displays including Jaguar, Lotus, Mercedes Benz and a special Italian car club feature. Massive 3-day Cheshire autojumble with classic car-mart. General trade stands, children's rides and refreshments. Call Cheshire Auto Promotions on 01565 723 863 for more information

Does this now include the Northern BMW show?
That was normally a BMW only event at Tatton,...... the above isn't...
Perhaps I should have clarified that the NW Region have secured 20 places at Tatton for this show, it's NOT the Northern BMW Show. Apologies for any confusion caused.
Previously...1997 Z3 2.8