Cadwell Park - Better Driving Day

Discussions on better road driving, advanced courses and the like
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Cadwell Park - Better Driving Day

Post by Brian H »

Ever wanted to drive your car on the track but too apprehensive? On the June 3rd BMWCC are running a better driving day at Cadwell Park, this day is aimed at giving people a taste of track driving without the worry and stress of turning up to an official Track day to try it out.

You will be assigned a guide/mentor for the day and as I understand it you will be put into one of three groups, each group will take turns on the track, 20 mins each per hour during the morning and in the afternoon there will be free running.

You do not need a modified car in any way, no special brakes, tyres etc. etc. you car does not even need to be a BMW, as long as it is road worthy you can take it along.

It would be great to get a group of zeds there, I would happily come along to give morale support if we can muster up a few folks.

Any questions please ask, If I cannot answer directly I'll find out the answer for you.

The cost of this day is £200.00, this may seem quite steep but you will be getting great quality track time in a friendly atmosphere with fewer cars than normal.

To book this day please contact Nick Wright an either nick@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk, tell him I sent you along (not that that will get you any favours :) )
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Cadwell Park - Better Driving Day

Post by Brian H »

A few spaces still left to fill.