White Z3M Queensferry Road, Edinburgh (19/04/09)

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
pangster

blank

White Z3M Queensferry Road, Edinburgh (19/04/09)

Post by pangster »

Saw a stunning white Z3M roadsters today which passed me on the opposite side of Queensferry Road (heading towards the city centre).. you don't see too many in that colour! :) it looked 8-)
namatjira
Z Register member

M roadster S50

White Z3M you spotted.

Post by namatjira »

It wasn't mine unfortunately at that's still in at Thorney Motorsport.

However they are rare. Only 4 White Z3M's in RHD were ever made according to Spartansburg and mine 'Boomer' is the only White Z3M Roadster Individual ever made. Still the other 3 White ones are very rare and very cool.

Cheers

G
Now with both the 411 bhp Supercharged Z3MR and a WRX STi Wagon getting a 3.4 litre transplant and an XKR with mods planned.

Fast is good, faster is better. Wheeeeee !!!
pangster

blank

Re: White Z3M you spotted.

Post by pangster »

namatjira wrote:It wasn't mine unfortunately at that's still in at Thorney Motorsport.

However they are rare. Only 4 White Z3M's in RHD were ever made according to Spartansburg and mine 'Boomer' is the only White Z3M Roadster Individual ever made. Still the other 3 White ones are very rare and very cool.

Cheers

G
ahhh... I never realised they were that rare.. so I saw one of the other 3 then! LOL!!.. TBH - it looked absolutely stunning in white.. especially on a sunny day (as it was) with the roof down! :) - very few cars can carry off white.. the Z3M is one them IMHO..