Sorry silly question but i have to ask??

For the M Powered Z4 derivatives
javedi

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Sorry silly question but i have to ask??

Post by javedi »

Hi,
Sorry to ask but as i am struggling to find a nice S54 z3mc I've decided to look at a z4 coupe instead which I'm viewing on tuesday at a dealer, has anyone on here managed to get a dog in the back of the z4 coupe mines a choc lab, we do have a second car but the z4coupe would be the one if we bought one to take one weekends away but the dog normally comes with us,if any one has any pics with the boot full it would help.Javed
3.0i 17xspokes CD changer,sports seats,Step tronic Auto
ohrsome

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ohrsome »

I'd like to know this as well. I'm thinking about the z4 coupe next and I would like to know if my springer spaniel will be happy in the boot - he sits in the passenger footwell at present.
javedi

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by javedi »

ohrsome wrote:I'd like to know this as well. I'm thinking about the z4 coupe next and I would like to know if my springer spaniel will be happy in the boot - he sits in the passenger footwell at present.
I posted before and got no where sod it, Ive asked BMW about the coupe I'm viewing on Tuesday and they said I can take Charlie the choc lab down to try the car, now thats service for you don't know if Charlie who's used to Discovery 3 boot is going to be pleased but if he fits then i'm having one!!no doggie treats till Wednesday lol!!!!
3.0i 17xspokes CD changer,sports seats,Step tronic Auto
PhoenixCoupe

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by PhoenixCoupe »

The boot is a reasonable size, I can get my daughters bike in it (and her large buggy when she was smaller), so, a medium sized dog shouldn't be an issue.
押忍!闘え!応援団