New Z4M

For the M Powered Z4 derivatives
Jaz

Z4 M roadster

New Z4M

Post by Jaz »

Well folks after waving goodbye to my 4 year old 10,000 mile Z4 2.0 SE and also waving goodbye to £15K in depreciation, I've decided to invest in something I hope will become a future classic. A four year old imola red Z4M sourced from my local Dealer in York. I was like a kid at Christmas on Saturday morning and arrived at 0800 for the fastest hand over known. Having haggled the price down as far as I thought possible, imagine my expression when the salesman informed my (through gritted teath) that due to the stingent pre delivery inspection carried out by BMW prior to my collection, they had decided to fit new brakepads all round (some yellow nonstandard ones had been fitted) :D new rear brake discs :D and four brandnew tyres (Toyo are not aproved by them) :D to a total cost of £3200, Thank you BMW. Had a great weekend of driving in and around Yorkshire and am just about to give it a good wash before taking some pics. Will post later
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Nice one Jaz,looking forward to seeing the pics (you can't beat a bit of Imola :D )
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

Nice one Jaz, looking forward to the pics.
My next Zed will be the Z4 3.0l in black .
Im jealous already :lol:
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Congrats Jaz, can I ask how much you paid? if you'd rather not disclose on an open forum please PM me, i'd be very interested to know what price they change hands for
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

Hi Jaz

I'll keep a look out for you in Howden! Silver Z3, which doesn't get out enough also in Howden.

Congrats on the purchase, I think you've picked a great motor and hope you got a good deal.

I'm guessing the car's been 'used to it's full potential' if it's had yellow stuff & TOYO's fitted. I wonder if we know this car's previous keeper?
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
Jaz

Z4 M roadster

Post by Jaz »

[quote="stu"]Hi Jaz

I'll keep a look out for you in Howden! Silver Z3, which doesn't get out enough also in Howden.

Congrats on the purchase, I think you've picked a great motor and hope you got a good deal.

I'm guessing the car's been 'used to it's full potential' if it's had yellow stuff & TOYO's fitted. I wonder if we know this car's previous keeper?

Car originates from the south and was previously displaying a VRM of GK56TEO - Any takers?
c_w

M roadster S50

Post by c_w »

stu wrote: I'm guessing the car's been 'used to it's full potential' if it's had yellow stuff & TOYO's fitted.
Not really IMO as Yellowstuff pads are a great upgrade to correct the often poor standard brakes (as in poor at prolonged hard use/fading), plenty of people on here have done this throughout the ranges. Also, TOYOs (R888s excepted) are rubbish tyres so this is in his favour :D