Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Captain »

Hi,

I thought I would start by introducing myself, my name is Hilton I live in Durban South Africa. I am a huge BMW Fanatic, I currently have a E92 335i and my Z3 roadster which I bought as a project car almost 3 years ago, it's a 2.8i which I have not stopped modding, some of the mods include m50 manifold, viper branches with full free flow exhaust, k&n filter, dastek uni q piggy back chip, van der linde cams, 19" rims, lowered suspension and many other cosmetic mods. The car has changed since this photo was taken as I say it's an ongoing project. Really loving this car. Also great to be on this forum
ImageImage
Sp1key

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Re: Newbie

Post by Sp1key »

Welcome to the forum, your car looks fantastic, what performance gains do you think your mods have achieved?
chrisp_1

M roadster S50

Post by chrisp_1 »

:sunny :wave
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Welcome to the Forum, your car looks great, more pics please :D
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Captain »

Thanks for the for the good replies,

Sp1key: The car is making 180kw and 300nm of torque :D

Gazza: I will take more pics and post them
ImageImage