chrome fins

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
markbsac

blank

chrome fins

Post by markbsac »

why do some of the z3s have chrome fins ?
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: chrome fins

Post by Captain »

If you talking about the side grills, I think it's a personal preference as some people have them chromed. The Zed never came standard with chrome grills.
ImageImage
markbsac

blank

Post by markbsac »

lol yeah they call them shark fins i think...if i buy one with chrome fins i want them put back to the same colour as the car :head:
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Actually the Zed did come out with chrome "gills"...it was marketed as the "Chromeline" Most of them were 3.0 versions...I recall them being on the market here in S.A.
Oh, by the way a "fin" is an appendage which sticks out, as in dorsal or lateral fins.... Gills are what sharks (and other fish) have on the sides of their heads... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Radlitt

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Radlitt »

My Z has chrome gills, some like them and some not, thankfully we don't all share the same opinion.

Jeremy
markbsac

blank

Post by markbsac »

anyway ive got to still by the car yet so who knows what gills/fins it will have :lol:
Radlitt

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Radlitt »

You never know, you might just change your mind. Good luck with your search, there's one out there with your name on it. Not literally!

Jeremy :)