Hello from sunny Berkshire

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Zed Free

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Zed Free »

Well maybe not sunny but with a Z3 you always imaging those days of roof down driving.

I got my Z3 last Sept and got in a few miles before laying her in garage up for the winter. I really appreciated the info on the forum when looking for the car, knowing what issues to look out for really helped.

Spent a few days over Christmas stripping, cleaning, painting various bits plus new brake pads discs etc. as she has done so few miles in the last few years they were well rusted.

The original owner really went for the silver / blue theme with the M sport seats, blue roof and various interior parts.

Looking forward to getting her out and about when the salt has gone from our roads. With only 65K on the clock it is going to be a challenge to keep it a low mileage car as you just want to drive it.
Zed Free. - 2.2 Titanium Edition.
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

Welcome Zed Free :)

Lovely looking Z you have there, those wheels really suit the car. Hope you have many happy zedding miles ahead of you, don't worry too much about the mileage, they are made to be driven. :wink:
Zed Free

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Hello from sunny Berkshire

Post by Zed Free »

Hi Brian

I do too many miles for work in a Vectra / Astra (30 - 40k) and it is so nice to get into a responsive, crisp handline machine. M-Sport suspension makes it a real joy, and that 6 cyl sound :) :drive

I nearly got a Yellow one like your picture, but it had rust issues.

I think plans for it are initially to work though and clean and replace things as necessary. Wheels need a refurb, does not notice much on the photo but in real life they are a bit curbed. :( Viewing it as a long term relationship :)
Zed Free. - 2.2 Titanium Edition.