Newbie from Essex

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
lordhelpus

Z3 roadster 2.8

Newbie from Essex

Post by lordhelpus »

Hi All,
Bought the zed in early summer this year, great little car... got to get a court order to get the wife out of it. lol.
2.8 wide bodied montreal blue, build date 97, registered 98.
been reading the forums good tips and advice on here.
1997 2.8................ Montreal Blue
Hammer

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Newbie from Essex

Post by Hammer »

Welcome from a fellow Essex boy :nerd:
seasurfer

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by seasurfer »

Its a welcome from me too :wave If you have been hiding on here all summer, you will know what we expect then :D ...........................................Pics - where are they? :D
[/url]
ImageImageImage
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Another Essex :wave

It is a big county though ;)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
lordhelpus

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by lordhelpus »

seasurfer wrote:Its a welcome from me too :wave If you have been hiding on here all summer, you will know what we expect then :D ...........................................Pics - where are they? :D

Thanks for the welcome .....will post pics when wifey gets back she is working away at mo ....she has good ones on her phone.... my phones camera is rubbish.....and I don't know how to work it.
1997 2.8................ Montreal Blue
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Hey, our Z's could be sisters! Doesn't the Montreal Blue look great in the sunshine? What colour is your interior?

Cheers,

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.