Newbie (Camberley / Blackwater)

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
PFL969

M roadster S50

Newbie (Camberley / Blackwater)

Post by PFL969 »

Hello All,

So, I've been at times a proud owner of an S50 Z3M which I bought with 28,000 in 2003 (where has the time gone). The car has been through period of being SORN due to using other vehicles. It's now done 137,000!

What can I say, I still love it and it's one of those cars which I can;t bring myself to sell. It needs a lot of work doing to it as it has been sitting in the rain since last summer - wheels needs refurbishing, bonnet and front bumper need respraying, the oil temp gauge is failing (swings wildly), new rear tyres and a lot of TLC.

Anyway, I thought I'd say "Hi".

Fez
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Newbie (Camberley / Blackwater)

Post by Southernboy »

Hi Fez....welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for motivation and freindly help with your M...Hope you'll feel guilty enough to start treating the old girl like a lady again... :wave
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
PFL969

M roadster S50

Post by PFL969 »

I've been looking through this forum for a while now and I've seen some lovely examples that you guys have - it's certainly given me lots of ideas (and a kick up the A**)! :D
Joycey

M roadster S52

Post by Joycey »

Yeah we will give you all the motivation get some photos up. On the 9th of feb there is a gathering at the Blackbushe cafe about 8 of us turn up. This time we will go for a little drive and get lunch.

Your welcome to attend, plus its an excuse to get her out again.

Joycey
PFL969

M roadster S50

Post by PFL969 »

Aha Blackbushe cafe is only a mile or so away from me. So the gauntlet is laid down for new tyres, get the airbag light seen to and get the Zed MOTd.
Joycey

M roadster S52

Post by Joycey »

Sounds reasonable :o with pay day on friday too. I used to live in Beauli gardens many years ago.
PFL969

M roadster S50

Post by PFL969 »

Lol I'm Willow Lane. Unfortunately my boss only pays when he gets paid - the joys of being self-employed!