1998 z3m estoril blue for sale

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
atlas

M roadster S50

1998 z3m estoril blue for sale

Post by atlas »

My beloved z3m is now up for sale due to divorce /relocation etc. 67,000 miles and a great example of this classic but with extras. The stainless steal exhaust and samota air intake gives this classic a deeper (not louder) more base note that makes the adrenalin rush, the heart beats louder, and the grin is bigger than any other z3 or z4 ive been in. This is exactly what a sports car should do...isnt it? The previous owner claimed an extra 30+ bhp,and filled the boot with a fancy bose music centre and I have often reflected what a waster he must have been.....Ill never tire of listening to the car itself and the extra performance is not the point.Xenon headlights. The wheels are relatively new and run on 255 / 40 /17 rear tyres 235/45/17 front. Ive owned the car for nearly 4 years and loved every minute of it.I live in the Scottish Borders and you can pm me or phone 07842775530. I do hope it is purchased by a discerning member who will appreciate it and look after it. £8450 ps TR8 FOR SALE AS WELL