Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Dobby75

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Dobby75 »

Hi, just picked up my first Z3 today, wanted one for ages but finally got there. It's a silver 2.0i. That straight six sounds amazing, a few mods in mind, coil overs and air in take, more for the sound than anything else. Will post some pics soon.
Woody1000

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Newbie

Post by Woody1000 »

Welcome to the forum they are a great car and there is loads of helpful Zedders here when you need advice when modding
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

Hello :wave. Welcome, I joined just over a year ago after buying my first Zed. There's always someone on here willing to give there advice when required, the knowledge base is great as well. I've had some brilliant days out with other members either on static meets or cruises. I'm sure they'll be plenty firing up for next spring, a lot of people put there cars into hibernation around now and pull them back out March/April time. Good time to buy tho as prices drop through the winter months. Enjoy your Zed! :)

Cheers
Dave

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"
Fender2004

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Fender2004 »

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your ownership of your Z3 :drive if any thing goes wrong I'm sure someone will be able to help you out :rtm: