New member from Stoke on Trent

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
ChrissyG99

Not specified

New member from Stoke on Trent

Post by ChrissyG99 »

Hi guys

Just want to say a quick hello to you all, and looking forward to being part of this forum.

I'm Chris, and currently drive a Ford Mondeo ST220 which I'm sure some of you are aware is a 3.0l v6. It's a very underrated car, and surprises many people.

I've admired the Z3 for a long time, and I'm looking to get back into roadster ownership. I'm also looking for a future classic, and I believe the Z3 could be what I'm looking for.

I would be ideally looking out for a 6cl version, so the 2.2, 2.8, and 3.0 are very appealing, and I do like the style of the 2.2 Sports, especially in Dakar Yellow. What's the real world performance differences between this, and say, the 2.8?

Looking forward to sticking around and learning some new things

Chris
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: New member from Stoke on Trent

Post by Del »

hi & welcome :)
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

towreet duck?

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Bananasport

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Bananasport »

Hi Chris Welcome to the forum. I am thinking of selling my 2.2 Dakar yellow Z3 full BMW service history and beautiful nick. If you are interested I can supply more info.
ChrissyG99

Not specified

Post by ChrissyG99 »

Thanks for the welcomes people, I'm in Ball Green area Gookah. Lived in Sneyd Green for most of my life though.

Bananasport, your Z3 sounds a beauty, feel free to provide me with more details, although I'm not here to waste anybody's time and haven't started to advertise my own car yet.

Chris
Skidmore2015

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Skidmore2015 »

Hi Chris,

My 2.8 Z3 is currently on the market, its 1998 plate and has 36500 on the clock. Again if you are interested get in touch and I shall send photos etc :)

Happy Hunting!
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

ChrissyG99 wrote:Thanks for the welcomes people, I'm in Ball Green area Gookah. Lived in Sneyd Green for most of my life though.

Bananasport, your Z3 sounds a beauty, feel free to provide me with more details, although I'm not here to waste anybody's time and haven't started to advertise my own car yet.

Chris

Biddulph me.....

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..