Here's another new kid on the block!

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Bogey

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Here's another new kid on the block!

Post by Bogey »

Hi all,

proud owner of 55 (Sept 05) plate Z4, which my Son calls the batmobile! Goes like one too! real babe magnet as well-till they look in the window! But there ya go! Must be one of the last few available post suspension? Totally in love with the beast but experiencing lots of minor faults, many of which are already recorded on this site-so many thanks fellow roadsters! Problem is, dealers have proved really unhelpful so far...They are even replacing parts that were not faulty, having failed to listen when I pointed out the real faults! how's that for product knowledge and skill!...Any ideas? Car back in for third time on 16th. Anyway, glad to be amongst you all, brilliant website!

By for now,

Bogie. :roll: :roll:
ChrisXL

M roadster S50

Post by ChrisXL »

Welcom Bogie but...............................

Member of Team Lauterbrunnen
http://www.fnbc.nl/
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by ///M_aniac »

Welcome to the fold, Bogie
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)
Bogey

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Wot no pics!

Post by Bogey »

Sorry all,

Not really into digital online imaging-too much hassle and not a PC geek! However, just imagine for now (at least until I get pics online?) a black sapphire flying machine with black full NE leather interior, hi-fi, xenons, very impressive auto box....Now we're cruisin'...Roll on summertime! (assuming dealers dont try to make a further mess of my machine in the meantime! The problem is, this area has a monopoly!).

By for now and enjoy your driving-or is it flying....... 8-)
garyw

Porsche

Re: Wot no pics!

Post by garyw »

Bogie wrote:just imagine for now (at least until I get pics online?) a black sapphire flying machine with black full NE leather interior, hi-fi, xenons, very impressive auto box....Now we're cruisin'..

mmmmmmmmm :devil: