Wanted - your supermarket schools vouchers - please?

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Wanted - your supermarket schools vouchers - please?

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

Hello everyone

As per title, I'm a teacher (as some of you may already know) and would greatly appreciate any supermarket vouchers you, your friends and family could collect. Sainsbury's have just started their Active Kids 2012 scheme and Tesco won't be far behind.

Even if you don't want to send them to me please give them to your local school, they really are a great way of stocking up on equipment for schools. Essential in these hard times of budget cuts.

If you can help PM me and i'll send you my school's address, so that you know they are actually going to a good cause.

Thanks
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Re: Wanted - your supermarket schools vouchers - please?

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

Same request as in the past, Sainsbury have just started their 'active kids' voucher scheme.

If you don't have a use for them, please send them to my school, or give to a local one to you.

Thanks

we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".