I'm looking for a job.

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
David

Z3 roadster 1.9i

I'm looking for a job.

Post by David »

Hello anyone and everyone,

As some of you know, I've been off galavanting around the world for the past few years, working in different countries as I go along.

Well now the time has come to settle down back in England (at least for the near future), and I'm trying to figure out want I want to do, and looking for a change of scenery to West Sussex.

I thought I'd put this forum to the test, and bluntly (and unapologetically) see if anybody on here is recruiting... I've plenty of experience in sales and staff training, but I'm also extremely creative (Music, Media and Design). And I'm reaaal smart (with a degree to prove it :rtm: :dunce: ) However, it would seem a career is not that easy to find these days.

I'd really appreciate any help, and I'm ready to receive an onslaught of "humourous" suggestions which I'm sure we can all laugh at..... :roll:

Please PM me if you or any friends are recruiting!
Thank YOU in advance.
Southernboy wrote:Nipple Cream
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: I'm looking for a job.

Post by Davejue1 »

A good mate of mine runs a car supermarket in Coventry, (no where near West Sussex I know) but money's good if your good! OTE of 43k and most of his team are achieving that and more. PM me if it may float you boat. :)

Cheers
Dave

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"