GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT RE: POSTAGE FROM SA

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT RE: POSTAGE FROM SA

Post by Southernboy »

The good news is that the SA postal workers are back at work, and parcels are starting to get cleared and forwarded to destination. last night two of my parcels were sent off to the UK, and at least one package to the USA is cleared for shipping on the next flight there... still several more somewhere in the pile accumulated over the past 12 weeks though... I really hope these will be cleared and sent off in the next week or so...
To all the guys here who have ordered stuff from me and who have been so patient for so long, the wait is nearly over!!
Anyone wanting to check can log onto the SAPO tracking website..... but be assured, I am onto them daily to check myself and will PM you asap I have any positive news to share with you..... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT RE: POSTAGE FROM SA

Post by Southernboy »

Quick update..
another 2 packages have been cleared and sent off... 1 to the UK and 1 to the USA. There are still 4 packages still sitting at Jhb International waiting processing unfortunately. I will update asap I have further info.
The two cleared and which left last night are for :- NINTELL (Martin) and Danniboi (Danny)
Also cleared and sent on the 5th. are:- David Randall and S.Eaves... their packages could be delivered as early as today in the UK.
Thanks again for the patience during this local strike..
Cheers
Barry
"Normal is overrated"

eavesy

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by eavesy »

Hi Barry,
Picked up from post office today, great looking Z's very professional finish thanks. Anyone thinking of getting a set of these will not be disappointed trust me.
Regards
Steve
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Thanks Steve... very kind of you after the long long wait... :cheers
"Normal is overrated"