My Baby....

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

smartypants wrote::)

If you're not careful I will arrive with polish in hand one day!

Shab's and I will both be there at Norfolk ............ you can compare your car with ours :wink: .......... and while listening to the beautiful and therapeutic exhaust note , it would be a shame to waste your obvious and well practiced talents :D
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

whiteminks wrote:

Shab's and I will both be there at Norfolk ............ you can compare your car with ours :wink: .......... and while listening to the beautiful and therapeutic exhaust note , it would be a shame to waste your obvious and well practiced talents :D
:roflmao:

When you put it like that... it sounds too good to miss! The only thing I worry about is the miles to get there and back (as well as the driving) - coming from Reading, it wont be that easy!
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

smartypants wrote:
whiteminks wrote:

:roflmao:

When you put it like that... it sounds too good to miss! The only thing I worry about is the miles to get there and back (as well as the driving) - coming from Reading, it wont be that easy!
Come on Smarty. break up your journey by staying overnight somewhere.

At the weekend I am driving from Lincoln to Huntingdon to Westerham Kent all in one day .......... staying overnight and back the next .

Life is for living , zeds are for driving :wink:
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

Well said P.....come on smartypants...... :wink: :wink:
Magnetic force
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

C'mon Smarty................its not that far

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Hi Shabs :wink:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

garythefish wrote:Hi Shabs :wink:
Hello my dear...... :wink:
Magnetic force
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

garythefish wrote:Hi Shabs :wink:
Hello my dear...... :wink:
Magnetic force
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Hi Shabs :D
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

Hi P

Just watching this programe on chanel 5, so sad, about little children, have had a tear in my eye...... :wink: :wink:
Magnetic force
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

shabsbmw wrote:Hi P

Just watching this programe on chanel 5, so sad, about little children, have had a tear in my eye...... :wink: :wink:
Oh dear , not getting broody are we Shabs ? :wink:
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

Great pictures and I love the colout, nice job 8-)
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

stu wrote:Great pictures and I love the colout, nice job 8-)
Hi Stu, thanks mate...... :wink:
Magnetic force
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

whiteminks wrote: Come on Smarty. break up your journey by staying overnight somewhere.

At the weekend I am driving from Lincoln to Huntingdon to Westerham Kent all in one day .......... staying overnight and back the next .

I know I know. But want to keep my Zed forever! Its done 64k miles, and I do about 15k a year anyway... if I had a second car i'd not even think about it!

But like you say.. there is no point in having one and keeping it in the garage. I certainly dont - but as the miles are ticking by I get a bit choosey on the long journeys i take on!
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

smartypants wrote:
whiteminks wrote: Come on Smarty. break up your journey by staying overnight somewhere.

I know I know. But want to keep my Zed forever! Its done 64k miles, and I do about 15k a year anyway... if I had a second car i'd not even think about it!

But like you say.. there is no point in having one and keeping it in the garage. I certainly dont - but as the miles are ticking by I get a bit
choosey on the long journeys i take on!

We will make it worth it for you we promise :wink:
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

:d