Got bored....(took a camera)...

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Got bored....(took a camera)...

Post by dallantan »

Pictures explain a thousand words...!!

Dallan |07712 415 619

OZ Breyton 3-Piece Splits (17x9 & 17x12), Rayvern Hydraulics, Custom Top Mounts, Bespoke Hubcentric Spacers, Strutbrace, Aero Wipers, Wind Deflector, PiperX Air Filter, Deleted Plate Recess, Deleted Front Badge, Smoothed Boot, Continental Fogs, All Red Rears, Cleaned Bulbs (all round), Stubby Aerial, Black Grills, Halo Projector Lights, Components Upgrade, Clifford 5104x Intellistart Alarm, Custom Boot Install.
Radlitt

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Got bored....(took a camera)...

Post by Radlitt »

I like to see pictures, but I also like to see pictures with people as part of the subject... a tad less calendar!

Nice work though!

Cheers
Jeremy
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

nice shots ............ you dont drive without a front number-plate do you ..... :?:
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Yes I do. I don't like them and the police are VERY VERY leniant.

[DT_Photography] 07712 415 619.
Dallan |07712 415 619

OZ Breyton 3-Piece Splits (17x9 & 17x12), Rayvern Hydraulics, Custom Top Mounts, Bespoke Hubcentric Spacers, Strutbrace, Aero Wipers, Wind Deflector, PiperX Air Filter, Deleted Plate Recess, Deleted Front Badge, Smoothed Boot, Continental Fogs, All Red Rears, Cleaned Bulbs (all round), Stubby Aerial, Black Grills, Halo Projector Lights, Components Upgrade, Clifford 5104x Intellistart Alarm, Custom Boot Install.
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

dallantan wrote:Yes I do. I don't like them and the police are VERY VERY leniant.

come live up in scotland mate .. you would quickly get used the inside of a police van and the justice system........ :D you may as well not pay for road tax buddy ..... your police seem to be blind :shock: :D
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Hahaha!! Yeah... I don't know why they aren't more strict.... No point having them around here!!

Dallan |07712 415 619

M@r]{

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by M@r]{ »

Awesome pics buddy 8-) car looks lovely. Really looking forward to our upcoming photoshoot! - you've obviously got skills 8-)
2006 Lotus Exige S
2006 535d M-Sport Touring (the Missus car)
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

M@r]{ wrote:Awesome pics buddy 8-) car looks lovely. Really looking forward to our upcoming photoshoot! - you've obviously got skills 8-)
Roll on saturday!! Thanks mann!!

Dallan |07712 415 619

geminimustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by geminimustang »

No front number plate,good job you don't drive in North Wales! Enough said!!!!!
Boysie

M roadster S50

Post by Boysie »

PCSAM wrote:nice shots ............ you dont drive without a front number-plate do you ..... :?:
I would add that your rear plate is illegal as well
I was to understand you can only have that type of plate, dependant on age of car?
Ray

S50 ///M Roadster, Arctic Silver, Imola Red/Black interior
1970 Austin Healey Sprite, Original ' Now Sold :-(
2002 Harley 1130cc V Rod Custom

dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Lol! Yes. All illegal. Ill take the risks.

Dallan |07712 415 619

TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Great pics :P

You must live in the middle of nowhere lol, surely you will get pulled all the time with no front plate and illegal back plate (although I do like old style plates). I'm pretty sure if you got pulled more than 3 times it will be logged and you could have the car permanently confiscated. Just worth bearing in mind. I know the police are doing this with street racing now. Last thing you want is the zed confiscated and crushed :shock:

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Thanks for the input tim. I've been pulled once in 7 years of driving. Luckily I have 4 cars and this is the one that gets drove the least so I'm not thaaaaaaat worried just yet :)
Dallan |07712 415 619

pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

Nice pics, DT. I'd like to see some of the car moving. Anyone else available to photo or drive? Can you do timed multi-shots with your equipment?

Is this PH? Amazing how many peeps get upset about something that neither affects them, nor ever could affect them.

BTW, looking at your naked front, if you need to put a front plate on, I think it would suit an offset plate under the LH headlight (like an Alfa). Thoughts?
Pingu
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

pingu wrote:Nice pics, DT. I'd like to see some of the car moving. Anyone else available to photo or drive? Can you do timed multi-shots with your equipment?

Is this PH? Amazing how many peeps get upset about something that neither affects them, nor ever could affect them.

BTW, looking at your naked front, if you need to put a front plate on, I think it would suit an offset plate under the LH headlight (like an Alfa). Thoughts?
Awesome idea about the plate.

Haha, I know, I upset everyone!! Lol. Life is hard being young!! Hahahaha.

I can do so much with photography and I have loads if moving shots but none of the zed I'm afraid.
Dallan |07712 415 619

Z3cade

M roadster S50

Post by Z3cade »

Hi DT,

What happened to the photos from the photo meet we had a few months ago?

I would love to see them or have a copy of a few if you could email me ??
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Z3cade wrote:Hi DT,

What happened to the photos from the photo meet we had a few months ago?

I would love to see them or have a copy of a few if you could email me ??

Hey Mann, they look great. No one sent me any media device? Txt me.
Dallan |07712 415 619

shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

very tidy!
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
martyb

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by martyb »

Cracking photos, brought out the great finish! :)
zibomb

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by zibomb »

tut tut... you run no front plate. :D Cars looking good really clean i've not seen these yet wheels are looking beter and better everytime i looks at it. Made a funny read too :wink:
Devon Z
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Devon Z »

I love the front of the zed with no plate, first saw it in the US where some states don't need one, I've got a lot smaller 12"x3" plate on the front and so far no problems.
99 2.0 Topaz Individual
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

zibomb wrote:tut tut... you run no front plate. :D Cars looking good really clean i've not seen these yet wheels are looking beter and better everytime i looks at it. Made a funny read too :wink:

thanks for all the comments guys!! - more coming soon!
Dallan |07712 415 619