some pics of the zed

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
micklaw

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

some pics of the zed

Post by micklaw »

hi all :) :)
we thought we would post a few pics of the zed now we have it back to its original condition :)
we have had it since april and really enjoying the project.
just a few things we have done with the help of the good folks on zroadster :D

1 fitted original bmw radio and cd changer ( and repaired front footwell speaker. by changing the realy on power amp ) thanks to forum info :) :)
2 changed seat belt retaining buckle on passenger seat. as it had broke
3 fitted new rear window to soft top
4 cleaned and re coloured the soft top and re proofed it
5 had an couple of car park dinks taken out of the drivers door ( good guy we found in the leicester area if anyone wants his number)
6 repaired damaged underseal with vavoline underseal and de rusted the spare wheel holder and gave it the smooth hamerite treatment
7 new discs and pads on rear ( as habd brake was well clagged up with crud inside the disc(forum help again) :)
and gave her a good cleann and polish.
and we hope she looks abit more like she did :) :)
we do love the car and are having great fun driving it about ( its puts a smile on our faces every time
we hope to start getting out and about on a few zroadster meets so will look forward to meeting a few of the good ppl who have helped us
thanks again :D

Mod Edit: img tags fixed
micklaw

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Re: some pics of the zed

Post by micklaw »

oh dear seem to have ahd a bit of a photobucket nightmare :(
micklaw

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by micklaw »

as you can see my computing skills are not tip top :head:
any help to get pics on site ?????
thanks
mick :lol:
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

A lovely looking example. If you copy and paste the img link from the photo on your photo bucket account on to your post it should work.
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

to post the photo's as above,
In the window that opens when you start or reply to a post, you will see at the top of the box, a few different choices.
You can click on the box with 'Img' and it will put the following on:[img ][/img] with the mouse flashing in between it. Just paste the http links between them.
(ps, I added a space in the first Img part so it would show up as normally it is hidden)

This is just one method. If you are using photo bucket there is normally a box with the IMG code in that if you copy it , it will paste it with the [Img] links already in there for you..

Incidentally, if you use the 'URL' choice from above the reply box, then you can paste a web page between them, to give a link to any webpage on the internet. Just copy the full line of the address that appears in your menu bar at the top of the web page, when you have opened the one that you want to link to.

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

nice looking car ...... you need a wind-blocker for it ... i just happen to have one for sale that will just pop straight in on your car as its already prepped for it ....... :D
micklaw

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by micklaw »

many thanks for sorting the pics :D :D
micklaw

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by micklaw »

hi pcsam would be intrested in wind blocker. drop me a pm with a priceand condition :)
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

I've fixed the img tags in your lead post and done a little housekeeping. Topaz does look nice when it is clean. :)

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
micklaw

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by micklaw »

thanks robert for sorting it out
many thanks :D
glad you like the colour.so do we :) :)