Jacob's Black Z4

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
jacob360

Z4 roadster 2.0i

Jacob's Black Z4

Post by jacob360 »

thought i would put a bit of a thread up on my new car, shes a 2005 Z4 roadster 2.0 se model, picked her up last monday, its my four car ive owned but my first rear wheel drive car. So far really enjoying the car, quick list of jobs to do

- fix cigarette socket
- fix drivers windscreen wiper linkage
- install an aux adapter
-swap over private plates
-clean up the roof

quick photo for now

booked into r-tek next friday for a backbox delete with a pair of 3.5" rolled chrome tips, and a general check over
jacob360

Z4 roadster 2.0i

Re: Jacob's Black Z4

Post by jacob360 »

So the linkage was fixed, small ball joint had popped out, just pushed back in, will have to keep an eye on it. Cigarette socket seems to be ok in some positions so will leave that for the moment. Next was to clean the roof and put a layer of protection on it as was a bit green in a few areas, looks a lot better now

Then a quick polish

And a before and after, exhaust was just far far too quiet stock, had a backbox delete and now sounds so much better, but still quiet when you are at a steady speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Looking good 8-)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Jonathan S

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Jonathan S »

Looking awesome. Take care of here :D
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Those new twin tail pipes look a bit special. :)