5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Mention the good and bad of your hotel and B&B experiences here. One thread per hotel, please!

Moderator: Gazza

Post Reply
User avatar
snoops
Joined: Sat 12 Jun, 2010 18:08
Posts: 971

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Lancashire

5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by snoops » Fri 17 May, 2013 23:41

Cannot speak highly enough of these cottages having just spent a week there... Anglesey Cottages Link

Pet friendly but no children under 16 so if you're looking for a complete getaway then I would highly recommend them.

The web site is packed full of information but if anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer if I can.

It is also one of those web sites that is completely truthfull.
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is

BIG DAVE
Joined: Sun 15 Aug, 2010 21:17
Posts: 104

  Z3 roadster 1.9i
Location: MOTHERWELL

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by BIG DAVE » Sat 18 May, 2013 20:51

hi had a look at them very nice rentals. your a week to late for me iv'e booked 5 days in bournemouth and two days at silverstone classic weekend zedfest lots miles in my red zed over a week fingers x
bigD
BigD

User avatar
Badman gee
Joined: Sun 14 Nov, 2010 10:45
Posts: 2299

  M roadster S50

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by Badman gee » Sat 18 May, 2013 22:17

snoops wrote:Cannot speak highly enough of these cottages having just spent a week there... Anglesey Cottages Link

Pet friendly but no children under 16 so if you're looking for a complete getaway then I would highly recommend them.

The web site is packed full of information but if anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer if I can.

It is also one of those web sites that is completely truthfull.
Nice Doris,

Great that bin lids are banned :lol:
Image

The 'BEAST' 666

User avatar
snoops
Joined: Sat 12 Jun, 2010 18:08
Posts: 971

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Lancashire

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by snoops » Sat 18 May, 2013 23:06

All the cottages are very stylish but we stayed in The Dairy where you can lie in bed and gaze out of the patio doors and see the Snowdonia mountain range :D

Wish I were going back and not to work on Monday !

Oh and if you must stay "connected" all the cottages have wi-fi -which is new (not sure if it says that on the site?).
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is

miller1098
Joined: Fri 18 Jan, 2013 22:41
Posts: 124

  blank

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by miller1098 » Sun 19 May, 2013 00:42

Cottages look really nice, how about these unique log homes with hot tubs, serviced by me every day http://www.dwryfelin.co.uk/ and our trhttp://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g552 ... les.htmlip advisor link

User avatar
Boysie
zroadster sponsor
Joined: Sat 23 Apr, 2005 15:24
Posts: 1642

  M roadster S50
Location: Wallington Surrey
Contact:

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by Boysie » Sun 19 May, 2013 10:44

snoops wrote:All the cottages are very stylish but we stayed in The Dairy where you can lie in bed and gaze out of the patio doors and see the Snowdonia mountain range :D

Wish I were going back and not to work on Monday !

Oh and if you must stay "connected" all the cottages have wi-fi -which is new (not sure if it says that on the site?).
i was told the windows in the dairy were to high
so when you laid in bed

They were past your eyes

Sorry
Ray

Image
S50 ///M Roadster, Arctic Silver, Imola Red/Black interior
1970 Austin Healey Sprite, Original ' Now Sold :-(
2002 Harley 1130cc V Rod Custom

Image

User avatar
snoops
Joined: Sat 12 Jun, 2010 18:08
Posts: 971

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Lancashire

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by snoops » Sun 19 May, 2013 21:43

Boysie wrote: i was told the windows in the dairy were to high
so when you laid in bed

They were past your eyes

Sorry
....and so you should be....... :wink:
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is

User avatar
Badman gee
Joined: Sun 14 Nov, 2010 10:45
Posts: 2299

  M roadster S50

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by Badman gee » Sun 19 May, 2013 21:45

If you could look out, people can peek in and see you in bed! :lol:
Image

The 'BEAST' 666

vzh7gk
Joined: Fri 05 Feb, 2010 13:12
Posts: 97

  Z3 roadster 1.9
Location: Cheltenham, UK
Contact:

Re: 5 Star Cottages Anglesey

Post by vzh7gk » Tue 31 Oct, 2017 16:37

Badman gee wrote:
Sun 19 May, 2013 21:45
If you could look out, people can peek in and see you in bed! :lol:
They'd need a good set of binoculars or a telescope from Snowdonia though :lol:
Graham (G4FUJ)
Prescott marshal and Hill Controller
Found another Z3 so back here after a long break :) 1999 1.9, Palmetto Green
1 Morgan 4/4 (selling in Spring) and a Land Rover 90 (keeping forever)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest