Pistonheads article

Post by Racing Tortoise »

Currently: bereft of Z1
Previously: 1991 Ur-grun Z1 and 1991 Traum-schwartz Z1
BBZ149

Z1 roadster

Post by BBZ149 »

And we all know who owns this 8-)

Open and close with German style and ingenuity!
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

Senna, your cars certainly do attract attention, which can only be a good thing.
An interesting read, especially the comments, I like your response RT, well written. Unsurprisingly PH is filled with Petrolheads and power is king, which is probably why the majority devalue the Z1, further proof that the UK is not a Z1 friendly market, which is bad news for the rest of us. However the cheaper cars do sell relatively quick from what I have seen.
senna

Z1 roadster

Post by senna »

Jet wrote:Senna, your cars certainly do attract attention, which can only be a good thing.
An interesting read, especially the comments, I like your response RT, well written. Unsurprisingly PH is filled with Petrolheads and power is king, which is probably why the majority devalue the Z1, further proof that the UK is not a Z1 friendly market, which is bad news for the rest of us. However the cheaper cars do sell relatively quick from what I have seen.
Jet, as long as I am capable I will try to attract publicity for our little cars with the hope of increasing their desirability :D

Keep it up forum members!!!
Engine Transplants by Night, Heart Transplants by Day. "you own the best Z1 in the world"
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

senna wrote:
Jet, as long as I am capable I will try to attract publicity for our little cars with the hope of increasing their desirability :D

Keep it up forum members!!!
Seriously?
Nah your bluffing. How much promoting, the kind that will agree to an article about one of your creations in Straight Six for example, that kind of thing? :wink:
sfh3l

Z1 roadster

Post by sfh3l »

I like your balanced response RT, to the twaddle that most people write about these cars.

What a load of rubbish honestly! Most of that comes from Mr Clarkson, who said that the most interesting thing about the car was that you could see women's knickers when they got into it. Ok, that is an attraction, :D but I ask you!

For all of the rubbish you see written there you would have thought that this was a debate between Senna, Clark, Mansell and Vettel rather than a few blokes who drive Saxo's and Subaru's! OK that is a wild generalisation, but some people just don't get it.
Best regards,

Sam Lever.

Anyone who says money isn't everything hasn't found the right classic car yet.
Z1 - 3.0csl - 987 Boxster - Rolls 20 - '72 911T - 997 GTS
Black Sport Evo M3 & SG M3 CSL & Austin 7 Special - now someone else's pleasure
Blue 2800cs - now someone else's pain
Old cars - the original "Not for Profit" organisation
Independent Financial Adviser in Buckingham
My Financial Blog