Looking for a parts supplier

International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
johnster64

blank

Looking for a parts supplier

Post by johnster64 »

Hello everyone

I am looking for a recommendation on a parts suppler, who can supply such items as Fuel pump, Upper radiator hose, Lower radiator hos, Rubber ring, Intake rubber boot.

Thanks for reading
Jet

blank

Re: Looking for a parts supplier

Post by Jet »

johnster64 wrote:Hello everyone

I am looking for a recommendation on a parts suppler, who can supply such items as Fuel pump, Upper radiator hose, Lower radiator hos, Rubber ring, Intake rubber boot.

Thanks for reading
Unless I'm wrong, they are standard E30 parts, available from most outlets.
johnster64

blank

Post by johnster64 »

Thanks. Can you recommend a firm? they would need to be able to post the items as I live abroad.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Most of the parts you need are available from any Meyle stockist / dealer - possibly the only exception will be the intake rubber boot. The best way to get delivery, is to ask someone on the forum to post stuff to you, or purchase online and get delivery to them locally... ie. then pay for the postage once they have a price on that for you... I'm pretty certain if you ask for help here you'll get it... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BladeRunner919 »

johnster64 wrote:Thanks. Can you recommend a firm? they would need to be able to post the items as I live abroad.
Maybe if you qualified 'abroad' that would help? :shrug No point getting suggestions for Europe if you life in Tasmania!
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

johnster64 wrote:Thanks. Can you recommend a firm? they would need to be able to post the items as I live abroad.
I didn't think a country existed that didn't have an E30 fan base, where is "abroad"?

I can't answer re international postage, but usually any local independent can do that for you. Be very surprised if you have Z1s, but no E30 market.