Urgent - Z1 - solidarity - subscription

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Bruno

Z1 roadster

Urgent - Z1 - solidarity - subscription

Post by Bruno »

Dear Z3 and Z1 Members,

I am a French Z1 owner and I have had some financial problems, I had to get my Z1 to pawnbroker and now I need of € 5,000 to recover it, otherwise my Z1 would be sold !!
All my family cannot help me and my wife wanted and wants to sell my Z1, but I could not and I would want it back !!!
You know what I mean...

Today my financial problems are behing me, but however I cannot have any crédit from banks yet, but I wish more than anything to recover it, so I thought to appeal to your solidarity and make a subscription to the club membres who want to help me live up to their means; to ask if we could bring a pot allowing me to recover it !!

The jackpot will be accompanied by an acknowledgment of debt, with the Z1 bond, time for me to repay my debt. You can imagine that I tryed everything, si asked to everybody, but nothing happened so now I return to you, because this idea is my last chance !!... I know there are some safety website to make this Kind of transfer !!!

I' m sorry to distrib you with my problem, but it's not à joke, I have a risk to lose my car, and here everybody knows what I mean for all of Members who love this car like us !!...
It was not a good idea to post this item, but I am desperate !!...
I can assure you that i have on ill intentions and in the same time I understand you donˋt care about that or some Members thing it´s a swindle !!
I am so sade and I have nothing else to say...

Many thanks

Bruno
+33 6 04 52 36 90
1brunodias@gmail.com
Bruno DIAS
+33 6 75 87 78 77
1brunodias@gmail.com
France - Cannes
Z1 - AL04113
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Urgent - Z1 - solidarity - subscription

Post by Davejue1 »

Haven't we seen this before! :head:

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"
Cabrioot

Z1 roadster

Post by Cabrioot »

Seems he have found 5000.00. :D

I am a French owner and I have had some financial problems, I had to get my Z1 to pawnbroker and now I need of € 10,000 to recover it, otherwise my Z1 would be sold !!
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

If it only takes €5,000 to join the Z1 club, I'm off to book an EasyJet to Nice. £29 one way :D .

Bruno, I'll call you when I get there.
Pingu
lightning

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by lightning »

I am on a popular Land Rover forum, and a guy came on there wanting the free loan of a Land Rover Defender to take his son on holiday.
I guess it's easier than stealing one lol

It goes without saying, that he got nowhere with his request. The Land Rover forum take no prisoners! But he persevered through the abuse he received, insisting he was genuine.

It was quite amusing. If nothing else, he learnt a few new words.
lightning

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by lightning »

It does seem like the guy is actually a long time member on this forum, with 168 posts since 2007. However he was last active in 2012.
And it does look from the posts, like he actually owns, or owned, a Z1. The old posts are all "normal" such as giving or asking for advice about the car.
Last edited by lightning on Sun 03 Aug, 2014 09:56, edited 1 time in total.
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

Well I'm sorry but I don't buy it! At lot of people me included have fallen on hard times over the last few years and have had to accept tightening our belts. We have had to give up hobbies, pastimes and more to make ends meet. You don't see me on here with my begging bowl out do you? Bloody infuriates me! Get a grip and move on, others have had to. :head:

Rafolian

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Rafolian »

Totally agree on that one!
lightning

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by lightning »

I was only commenting that it's unusual for an established member to post this kind of thing.

After all, nobody is going to send him the money anyway.
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

lightning wrote:I was only commenting that it's unusual for an established member to post this kind of thing.

After all, nobody is going to send him the money anyway.
My comments were in no way aimed at you lighting. My point was that the guy may have fell upon hard times but find it hard to swallow that he's on here asking for money when I'm sure I'm not the only one that's had it tough over the last few years. My income has dropped £15000 a year since the recession kicked in but I get on with it! My Zed is my pride and joy and if it was a choice of paying my bills or keeping my car then the Zed would go, end of!
This guys crying over a car! There's people in a much worse position than to worry about a car! People can't heat there homes or worse still are losing them and he's here winging about a car!
I can't understand why this thread hasn't been removed by the administrators. :head: :head: :head:

lightning

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by lightning »

I know what you mean.

My business turnover has dropped 30% since last year. I had to sell my Lotus Elise, which is how l came to buy the Z3, which was much cheaper. I had £10,000 left over from the sale, after buying the Z3.
This was used to pay off loans, leaving us £350 per month better off.

Maybe he could do the same, sell the Z1 and buy a Z3
lordhelpus

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by lordhelpus »

After selling the Bentley, and the Rolls, and the Lear Jet, and the yacht and after sacking the butler, the gardener, the 3 house maids, and selling the stately home to the national trust I have purchased a budget version of a Z1 " Bruno take note".
1997 2.8................ Montreal Blue
OXO

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by OXO »

One may wonder why this request is not to be found on the French Z forum...
maurice the martian

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by maurice the martian »

I see the member location is Cannes .I fancy A trip down there but I need £1000 .for fuel etc .Any one fancy a contribution .?
M
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

Easyjet haven't been in touch yet, so I'm assuming that my offer to swap a free flight to Nice for a half share in a Z1 has fallen on deaf ears. And I thought that Stelios was a man of the people :( .
Pingu
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Topic locked as it is not constructive.

R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc