Free to a good home

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Free to a good home

Post by Alan W »

I have a stubby aerial up for grabs, supposed to be a replacement for the oem one but l don't personally think the reception is as good so l put the original back on. It looks good though and if you prefer looks over reception.. or you have a DAB windscreen aerial and you want something smaller for the back wing.. this will do.

This is a freebie and l will pay postage, but please don't ask for it if you aren't going to use it.

First come first served basis.. don't PM me.. it will just go to whoever replies to this thread first
1999 facelit Z3 Roadster 2.8 Auto in Cosmos Black aka 'Gloria'
kjb1

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Free to a good home

Post by kjb1 »

will kindly take this thank you very much
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Alan W »

No probs, email me your name and address to alanwhite1957@hotmail.com and will sort out packaging for shocks and let you know the postage costs
kjb1

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by kjb1 »

hi Alan, many thanks, just to confirm, mine is a 1.9, will your shocks be rated for my car? yours is a 2.8 yes?

Sent from my iPhone
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

Damn,
if it stops you having to listen to the radio it would have been ideal.
Why would anyone want to listen to someone else's playlist consisting of 50 repeated songs interspersed with annoying adverts and/or some self opinionated gushing DJ, spouting drivel. or even better, laying down some essential tracks using someone else's music and talent merged into one four hour song,

yes I have already got old

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

The best music comes from under the bonnet!
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

gookah wrote:Damn,
if it stops you having to listen to the radio it would have been ideal.
Why would anyone want to listen to someone else's playlist consisting of 50 repeated songs interspersed with annoying adverts and/or some self opinionated gushing DJ, spouting drivel. or even better, laying down some essential tracks using someone else's music and talent merged into one four hour song,

yes I have already got old
.....feeling better now Pete?
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Alan W »

Kjb1 l have emailed you about the freebies, if you still want them can you please respond, many thanks.. Alan
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Alan W »

> kjb1

I still havent received a PM or email from you re the shocks and the aerial so I'm going to give them to other members who have asked for first refusal.. sorry mate but I want rid