Duxford, 1st May.

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Duxford, 1st May.

Post by Bonzo »

Hi all, anyone else going to Duxford? ( Assuming we all haven't been battered senseless by hailstones and/or washed away by floods that is!) If so, do forum members meet up en route somewhere first and convoy in? I intend going, but haven't been before so any info re. times, entry, gates, parking etc etc would be welcomed. I have booked my entry with the BMWCC, but have not received any details or info. Looking forward to it after the cancellation of Wings and Wheels. Just hope this is not cancelled, but if the site is waterlogged I guess they have no option, and it wouldn't be enjoyable in a sea of mud!

Anyway, Cheers, :cheers

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Zed Carer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Duxford, 1st May.

Post by Zed Carer »

Bonzo wrote:Hi all, anyone else going to Duxford?
Bonzo.
Yes we are plus another 22 Zeds that are currently registered with BMWCC. We are meeting at the John Barleycorn pub in Duxford village and leaving there in convoy at 09:30. Going to be a big picnic so need to bring chairs, mugs, etc. Tickets are £10 per adult and £5 per child payable at the entry gate on the day.
Hers: Z4 2.0i Sp --------------------- His: Z3 2.8
Mor61e

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Mor61e »

Is there anymore info about this event anywhere?

Might like to pop along if I'm not up to my neck in filler dust :lol:
Zed Carer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Zed Carer »

Mor61e wrote:Is there anymore info about this event anywhere?

BMWCC has reserved 300 places and allocated 25 for Zeds and 24 have been booked to date, entry is also time limited as all show cars have to be in early; i.e. before the public entry starts so we need to be in the queue by 09:45.

Full details can be found HERE
Hers: Z4 2.0i Sp --------------------- His: Z3 2.8
Mor61e

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Mor61e »

Zed Carer wrote:
Mor61e wrote:Is there anymore info about this event anywhere?

BMWCC has reserved 300 places and allocated 25 for Zeds and 24 have been booked to date, entry is also time limited as all show cars have to be in early; i.e. before the public entry starts so we need to be in the queue by 09:45.

Full details can be found HERE
Thank you :)