Brilliant Duxford

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Brilliant Duxford

Post by Bonzo »

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the new friends I made yesterday at Duxford, and of course meeting Mike and Sandy, and Barry again. The whole day was perfect. After meeting new and familiar faces over coffee at the John Barleycorn, even the long queue to the site entrance was bearable, as a Mustang gave us all a display of power and aerobatics. Did anyone else notice the rainbow halo around the sun? As soon as I had parked up Z3lda I started to make new friends as I introduced my self to the lovely Stacey and got chatting to the others, quite a few who remembered 'Bonzo' . I would just like to say a big thank you to Mike and Sandy for everything, and to everyone I met and chatted to, (and to the weather gods,) you all made this a memorable day for me. I hope to see you all again soon. :wave

My very best wishes to you all, :cheers

Allan..... a.k.a. Bonzo

Unfortunately I am barred from .org, so I would be grateful if someone who is a joint member could copy this and post it on that site. Thank you.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Brilliant Duxford

Post by Gazza »

BARRED ????????

I'm watching you ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to Duxford and It would have been a hard decision which Group to display with, Yanks or Beemers.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Zed Carer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Zed Carer »

Bonzo wrote:Unfortunately I am barred from .org, so I would be grateful if someone who is a joint member could copy this and post it on that site. Thank you.
Not posted on .org but your message has been copied to another Zed forum that Mike and Sandy frequent.
Hers: Z4 2.0i Sp --------------------- His: Z3 2.8
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Post by Badman gee »

I'm barred too!

The 'BEAST' 666
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Post by Badman gee »

Never mind Bonzo were not missing much!

The 'BEAST' 666
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Badman gee wrote:I'm barred too!
again?? What for this time??
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Zed Carer wrote:
Bonzo wrote:Unfortunately I am barred from .org, so I would be grateful if someone who is a joint member could copy this and post it on that site. Thank you.
Not posted on .org but your message has been copied to another Zed forum that Mike and Sandy frequent.
Many thanks, great to meet and chat to you yesterday.

:cheers

Bonzo
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Post by Badman gee »

bertiejaffa wrote:
Hardtop throwing rattle out of pram!

The 'BEAST' 666
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Badman gee wrote:
bertiejaffa wrote:
Hardtop throwing rattle out of pram!
Did he get you with it! :D
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Post by Badman gee »

Ha, no Allan!

The 'BEAST' 666
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

You are never barred. It's just your username that is barred :wink: .
Pingu
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

I tried that on .org, changing the username to 'Driven'. Got back on, but must have given too many clues as to my previous existence and got kicked out again. :head: I think the 'Driven' posts are still live on it though.

:cheers

Bonzo.
EnthuZiaZT

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by EnthuZiaZT »

Bonzo wrote:I would just like to say a big thank you to all the new friends I made yesterday at Duxford, and of course meeting Mike and Sandy, and Barry again. The whole day was perfect. After meeting new and familiar faces over coffee at the John Barleycorn, even the long queue to the site entrance was bearable, as a Mustang gave us all a display of power and aerobatics. Did anyone else notice the rainbow halo around the sun? As soon as I had parked up Z3lda I started to make new friends as I introduced my self to the lovely Stacey and got chatting to the others, quite a few who remembered 'Bonzo' . I would just like to say a big thank you to Mike and Sandy for everything, and to everyone I met and chatted to, (and to the weather gods,) you all made this a memorable day for me. I hope to see you all again soon. :wave

Allan..... a.k.a. Bonzo

Unfortunately I am barred from .org, so I would be grateful if someone who is a joint member could copy this and post it on that site. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind words, Allan, we enjoyed your company and were really pleased when Zedcarer said you were coming. All this bad feeling is such a shame as it takes all sorts to make a world and we are sure you are one of the good ones!

Mike & Sandy
Mike & Sandy - Mora Metallic Individual 2.0L

IMG_1038.jpg~originalImage
mnbrennan

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: M Roadster Breaking on EBay

Post by mnbrennan »

Great to meet you Bonzo!
Bonzo wrote:I would just like to say a big thank you to all the new friends I made yesterday at Duxford, and of course meeting Mike and Sandy, and Barry again. The whole day was perfect. After meeting new and familiar faces over coffee at the John Barleycorn, even the long queue to the site entrance was bearable, as a Mustang gave us all a display of power and aerobatics. Did anyone else notice the rainbow halo around the sun? As soon as I had parked up Z3lda I started to make new friends as I introduced my self to the lovely Stacey and got chatting to the others, quite a few who remembered 'Bonzo' . I would just like to say a big thank you to Mike and Sandy for everything, and to everyone I met and chatted to, (and to the weather gods,) you all made this a memorable day for me. I hope to see you all again soon. :wave

Allan..... a.k.a. Bonzo

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Now: '99 Z3M Coupe in imola red