Helmingham Hall 2016

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Helmingham Hall 2016

Post by Bonzo »

My wife Chris and I had a super day at Helmingham Hall Classic and Sports Car Festival a couple of Sundays ago. We met again with some Z3 owners I got to know at last years meet. One of them, John, didn't have a Z3 then, but he said I was so enthusiastic about them that he hunted out a lovely silver 2.0 litre with 23K on the clock, which he parked next to Derek and Jacqui's fine 2.0 litre, also in silver. Z3lda garnered a lot of attention, well I do try and keep her special, 2 guys from across the pond admired her for some time and asked if I would sell her to them. They offered £7k , but I still said no. They said if you ever change your mind......! I have had a bit of a hankering after a C4 Corvette recently, so I went and had a look on their stand. They are BIG cars, not as nice to look at as I first thought. I walked away, feeling a little guilty for thinking of trading in my lovely Z3! There were so many cars to look at and good arena events, plus the gardens and moat are very pretty to walk around, live music, 40s-50s jive dancing, plus lots of food and drink outlets ( and the weather) made it a lovely day. Many thanks to David Adams, Suffolk region rep for all his hard work. We hope to see our old friends and new faces there next year.

:cheers

Bonzo
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.