fun on ice

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
peter2b

Z3 roadster 2.2i

fun on ice

Post by peter2b »

just re disovered what fun you can have on icy roads in a rear wheel that ,i have to drive on the country lanes arround where I live to get to work , theses z3's are very forgiving with plenty of warning if you try to push things too hard , but with 40 + years of driving I know how to drive on icy/snowy roads but on seeng how other car drivers behave I have to really be on the ball
peter z3
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Re: fun on ice

Post by bertiejaffa »

peter2b wrote:just re disovered what fun you can have on icy roads in a rear wheel that ,i have to drive on the country lanes arround where I live to get to work , theses z3's are very forgiving with plenty of warning if you try to push things too hard , but with 40 + years of driving I know how to drive on icy/snowy roads but on seeng how other car drivers behave I have to really be on the ball
peter z3
I never take mine out to n the snow, I just end up doing circles in it
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Joycey

M roadster S52

Post by Joycey »

bertiejaffa wrote:
peter2b wrote:just re disovered what fun you can have on icy roads in a rear wheel that ,i have to drive on the country lanes arround where I live to get to work , theses z3's are very forgiving with plenty of warning if you try to push things too hard , but with 40 + years of driving I know how to drive on icy/snowy roads but on seeng how other car drivers behave I have to really be on the ball
peter z3
Put your seat further back so you can't push the peddle down so far :lol:
Rafolian

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Rafolian »

Get that peddle to the mettle!!
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

I got into trouble on .org for telling people they couldn't spell!........ So I'm saying nuffin! :D

:cheers
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Joycey wrote:
bertiejaffa wrote:
peter z3
Put your seat further back so you can't push the peddle down so far :lol:
:lol:
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BladeRunner919 »

Bonzo wrote:I got into trouble on .org for telling people they couldn't spell!........ So I'm saying nuffin! :D

Er, I think that should be 'nothing'! :lol:
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Quite right. :rtm: You're certainly on your metal today!..... just make sure you don't pedal it! (unless you get a good price that is) :puzzle: ?
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Rafolian

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Rafolian »

I fink their is nuffink moar to be sead!!
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Too Shay!

4wheels

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by 4wheels »

i agree.. they are so much fun in the ice/snow/greasey salted roads......
ive been driving it more in the winter than the summer lol