GT trip France

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
peter2b

Z3 roadster 2.2i

GT trip France

Post by peter2b »

just started to plan our summer holiday in france , going to give my z3 a stage 2 service next month got a few stops booked already Le Mans first night then onto limoges then onto Andorra then along the coast a bit stop off at a few places I went in my youth then up norf to home should be about 2300 miles do in June should have the top down all the way
peterz3
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: GT trip France

Post by BladeRunner919 »

I've just planned my summer trip in the Z3 as well! Also Le Mans first night (are you taking the ferry to Dieppe?), then Pau, then over the Pyrenees and down to Zaragoza in Spain, then on to Alicante where my parents live. 2 weeks there, then back with nights in Pamplona and Tours.

I'm also staring the prep - I ordered the parts for a full cooling-system overhaul yesterday.
peter2b

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: GT trip France

Post by peter2b »

swmbo doesn't like ferries so it's the tunnel for us due in the Mecure Le Mans Batignous on the 9th for 1 night and a look arround as swmbo has never been there i will have a quick pop up the mulsanne straight round to arnarge then on to next nights stop in limoges, I do hope the weather stays good like last year when I was there
peterz3