Interior carpets

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster

Moderator: Gazza

Post Reply
z3ddie
Joined: Sun 27 Apr, 2008 15:29
Posts: 82

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Chinnor

Interior carpets

Post by z3ddie » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:13

Anyone breaking or know where I can get a set of interior carpets? Mine are shot through a leak and need replacing - looked around on the web and no luck with breakers so far, did have but they let me down - Black or charcoal if anyone knows thanks

Snipps30
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2017 11:45
Posts: 19

  Z3 roadster 1.9
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Interior carpets

Post by Snipps30 » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 00:14

z3ddie wrote:Anyone breaking or know where I can get a set of interior carpets? Mine are shot through a leak and need replacing - looked around on the web and no luck with breakers so far, did have but they let me down - Black or charcoal if anyone knows thanks
I saw a charcoal one on eBay last wk, both front & back. Also there's a guy I've noticed on gumtree who breaks them as a hobby. If you search z3 parts, national, you'll find him. Worth a try

Lewy
Joined: Mon 22 Oct, 2012 18:34
Posts: 203

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Interior carpets

Post by Lewy » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 11:10

I paid about £50 for a black carpet to replace my beige carpet as I'm recolouring the interior. That means my beige one will be up for grabs if any good to you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
lightning
Joined: Tue 27 Nov, 2007 08:15
Posts: 814

  Z3 roadster 3.0i
Location: Stockport

Re: Interior carpets

Post by lightning » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 13:02

There's a breakers who specialize in the Z3/4 and if you look on their website there's about ten Z3's breaking.
However when you call they don't have any parts....the Z3's on their website were all broken years ago mostly 2012 the latest in 2015.

mrscalex
Joined: Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:14
Posts: 795

  Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Interior carpets

Post by mrscalex » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 15:59

That sounds like me on Gumtree (Swindon).

And I guess that's yourself z3ddie I just replied to :)
ImageImage
1999 Z3 1.9 Boston Green (Dimitri) - My brother's car owned from new and restored by me
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - My car rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Okus) - Project car waiting for a new engine
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Debra) - Donor car/breaker
1998 Z3 1.9 Boston Green (Allsworth) - Donor car/breaker now gone to Z3 heaven
Always happy to try and help with spares :)

petecossie
zroadster sponsor
Joined: Wed 11 Apr, 2007 14:13
Posts: 122

  M coupe S50
Location: Billingham

Re: Interior carpets

Post by petecossie » Thu 20 Apr, 2017 08:49

There is a chap on Z3MCoupe & Zroadster.org forums "spurs fan in a coupe" who regularly breaks Z3 cars, you should give him a try.
Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black Interior.
Image
Previous BMWs
2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black Interior.
2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black/Black Interior
1986 M635
1985 E28 M5
1983 E28 528i Alpina

Snipps30
Joined: Sun 09 Apr, 2017 11:45
Posts: 19

  Z3 roadster 1.9
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Interior carpets

Post by Snipps30 » Thu 20 Apr, 2017 09:54

mrscalex wrote:That sounds like me on Gumtree (Swindon).

And I guess that's yourself z3ddie I just replied to :)
Oh, I'll be contacting you soon enough for a rollover bar conversion:)

spurs fan in a coupe
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2008 20:24
Posts: 1435

  Z3 coupe 2.8
Location: woking

Re: Interior carpets

Post by spurs fan in a coupe » Thu 20 Apr, 2017 16:54

petecossie wrote:There is a chap on Z3MCoupe & Zroadster.org forums "spurs fan in a coupe" who regularly breaks Z3 cars, you should give him a try.
Cheers Pete

I do indeed break the odd zed, I'm based in Woking, but happy to post if possible.
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".

bertiejaffa
Joined: Fri 26 Jul, 2013 10:28
Posts: 1725

  M roadster S50
Location: Manchester

Re: Interior carpets

Post by bertiejaffa » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 21:45

spurs fan in a coupe wrote:
petecossie wrote:There is a chap on Z3MCoupe & Zroadster.org forums "spurs fan in a coupe" who regularly breaks Z3 cars, you should give him a try.
Cheers Pete

I do indeed break the odd zed, I'm based in Woking, but happy to post if possible.
"The odd zed"..... how many are currently down the side of the house?
Here come the girls.....
Image
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests