weekend

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
Badman gee

M roadster S50

weekend

Post by Badman gee »

myself and liam z3cade had a cracking weekend.

racing about and cleaning our cars.

what has everyone else been upto?

:D

The 'BEAST' 666
shantybeater

Porsche

Re: weekend

Post by shantybeater »

popped down to corfe castle, great weather & top down...happy days!
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Have been indoors all weekend at a classic car show at Event City (just behind the Trafford Centre). Pity we couldn't move it outside. Good show with over 500 cars on display. I did have a lovely drive home this afternoon in just my shirt sleeves. :D

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Phil

M roadster S54

Post by Phil »

Cycling with my clubmates. Superb weather and a great 55 mile route in the country around the Warwick/Stratford area. Didnt see any Zs at all. Only one black Lotus that came round a bend and nearly lost it while heading straight towards the group.
I decided to aim for the adjacent ditch just in case -- he got it together and we regrouped without further ado.
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I went to a Charity Car Show at a pub in Stevenage called The Dun Cow in aid of an Eleven year old boy named Luca who has a Brain Tumour which is inoperable :(

Good news, it raised nearly £5000 from sales of Raffle tickets and Bucket donations and donations for Hot Dogs and Burgers

Well done to the organisers, the A602 Street and Strip car club and The Dun Cow pub

Some pics here taken by a friend of mine http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee10 ... 02%20Pics/
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage