looking for a nice z3m roadster

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: looking for a nice z3m roadster

Post by Southernboy »

.....good thing it isn't yellow....? and you can't bring yourself to use it...?
Congrats on your find...and happy miles of smiles....when you build up the courage... :D
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Alfie »

WOW...! Congrats!
Great find.

Welcome to that very exclusive club that ALL Zed owners aspire to.... :wink: :devil: :-D

Now.... get that wonderful machine out on the road!

Cheers.
Alfie.
Last edited by Alfie on Wed 12 Feb, 2014 09:29, edited 1 time in total.
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Post by Z3cade »

We need pics!!!!! :D

Congrats !
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

I washed it today (yes in this crappy weather), as I wanted to get the road grime off it from the journey home, then I took a few pics, it was raining so couldn't get any non wet ones really (apart from the two in the garage) anyway here they are!!

I don't know how to post them up other than via photobucket?!?!?!?
Last edited by chill4x4saph on Wed 12 Feb, 2014 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Use the [img] link on photobucket, copy it and paste it into your message.

I've done two for you :wink:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

Gazza wrote:Use the [img] link on photobucket, copy it and paste it into your message.

I've done two for you :wink:

nice one!! TAAA!!!
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

Lovely looking car 8-) I presume 'isleofthorns' took you up on your offer? :wink:
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

('_')Z3 wrote:Lovely looking car 8-) I presume 'isleofthorns' took you up on your offer? :wink:

thank you very much!...., and yes he did! (I thought someone would guess!! haha!)
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

She looks MINT 8-)
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

thank you very much, again!, I really don't want to sound bigheaded, but it honestly looks six months old, its borderline too nice to actually use.
ill have to look for another one to run I think!! :head: :head: :head:

I see youre only in lymm, its actually at my parents house in warrington as we speak!! (need to make room at mine for it!)....., hopefully its not blown away by morning!!
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

chill4x4saph wrote:thank you very much, again!, I really don't want to sound bigheaded, but it honestly looks six months old, its borderline too nice to actually use.
ill have to look for another one to run I think!! :head: :head: :head:

I see youre only in lymm, its actually at my parents house in warrington as we speak!! (need to make room at mine for it!)....., hopefully its not blown away by morning!!
Just hope the garage it's in is secure coz its mighty windy here tonight. Thelwall viaduct closed to all vehicles and Warrington gridlocked because of it.
Weird my car stored in Wigan and yours near me, we could swap :D
911sc

M roadster S54

Post by 911sc »

Congratulations! I picked up an almost identical Z3MR during the summer - 02 reg and same colour. Haven't done many miles in it yet but I know you will love it. My parents live on the Wirral so I will have to look out you! :)
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

('_')Z3 wrote:
Just hope the garage it's in is secure coz its mighty windy here tonight. Thelwall viaduct closed to all vehicles and Warrington gridlocked because of it.
Weird my car stored in Wigan and yours near me, we could swap :D

you and me both!!!..., ive got my old chap with instructions to go and park it in the middle of the field if it gets to hairy!!! hahaha!

ive recently sold my sapphire cosworth 4x4 to a very good mate of mine, but hes not picked it up yet!, as soon as he does its coming here!, and ill be much happier about it!!!
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

911sc wrote:Congratulations! I picked up an almost identical Z3MR during the summer - 02 reg and same colour. Haven't done many miles in it yet but I know you will love it. My parents live on the Wirral so I will have to look out you! :)

thank you!, and yeah we should get them together if you're up this way for a picture when the weather is a little better!!!!!, have you figured which of the 73 yours is?
911sc

M roadster S54

Post by 911sc »

chill4x4saph wrote:
911sc wrote:Congratulations! I picked up an almost identical Z3MR during the summer - 02 reg and same colour. Haven't done many miles in it yet but I know you will love it. My parents live on the Wirral so I will have to look out you! :)

thank you!, and yeah we should get them together if you're up this way for a picture when the weather is a little better!!!!!, have you figured which of the 73 yours is?[/quote

Pretty sure mine is no 58 from Jontt's really helpful listings. I wonder how many are still around?
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

there's got to be a few gone from the total, this was the one I had years ago (excuse the pics, I never really took any of that one for some reason?!?!, infact the ones I have are what other people took!), this was about a year old at the time, with around 1200 miles on!

this one was number 4 of 73

Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

The car looks great, congratulations :D

Thats a few S54's local to me now :wink:

I used to live in Warrington (Winwick Park) but my car is now stored in Liverpool City Centre.

If there is one event you should consider this year its the Silverstone Classic in July. Great Z event
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
911sc

M roadster S54

Post by 911sc »

I've already signed up for Classic Le Mans but wouldn't mind doing Silverstone too! In terms of the z3M contingent and having had a quick look at the booking form, should we be parked with the Z3s or the M's ????
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Z3's :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Ditto Z3's
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
M11 POW

M roadster S50

Post by M11 POW »

As can be seen Chilli4 (Chris) bought a 20k ZM for a price that amazed me, but he told me it was truly as new. My car is now for sale again, see my earlier post for details, it is still in really lovely condition, and I am looking for around £10500. You can see it with pics on Gumtree ref 1049259429 and there are more pics on photobucket. As I am now 68 getting in and out was getting a bit much for my old bones, but I didnt want to miss out on that glorious acceleration, so have bought a Jag XKR convertible, very similar go! :devil: Mike
[321 bhp. Das ist gut ja?